Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Ground Blinds

Old 06-16-2008, 12:44 PM
Fork Horn

Default Ground Blinds

I've always hunted from tree stands but am considering a ground blind as an option this year. Any ideas on reasonably priced blinds or any success stories? Thanks
Old 06-16-2008, 03:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Ground Blinds

I have the GroundMax Deluxe!!! Awsome blind at an extremely reasonable price. I know you can pick them up at most BPS & Ganders!
Old 06-16-2008, 04:16 PM

All of me and my buddies have had every brand you can think of and nothing is better than a Double Bull Matrix 360. Double Bull is now owned by Primos but I believe the quality of the product is still the same. If possible try to get a Matrix 360 off ebay or somewhere else. They are the best.
Old 06-17-2008, 02:02 AM
Nontypical Buck

You can try an assortment of cheaper blinds on the market and then after trying several you'll realize like most folks that you simply should have made the investment on a Double Bull. There is absolutely NO comparison! Save yourself the money in the long run and buy the highest quality blind from the start. The DB Dark Horse is my fav for now.
Old 06-17-2008, 11:01 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: JFergus7

I have the GroundMax Deluxe!!! Awsome blind at an extremely reasonable price. I know you can pick them up at most BPS & Ganders!
Yep, I have had one for a year and half now. I use it to hunt with the kids, rainy days, etc... so it hasn't had alot of use. Couldn't see spending a lot of bucks for a Double Bull as little as I use it.
Old 06-17-2008, 07:21 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: IL-Cornfed

You can try an assortment of cheaper blinds on the market and then after trying several you'll realize like most folks that you simply should have made the investment on a Double Bull. There is absolutely NO comparison! Save yourself the money in the long run and buy the highest quality blind from the start. The DB Dark Horse is my fav for now.
Very True Cornfed!! I bought several different brand blinds a couple of years ago and some did not hang around long. The only 2 blinds I have left are a Double Bull T2 and the new Double Bull Dark Horse. Super Blind!!!

Dan
Old 06-22-2008, 12:34 PM
Fork Horn

Being a gimp in a chair I love my Bush-in-a-bag personal blind. Just a different option. http://www.bushnabag.com/public%5Fhtml/bushnabag/

Old 06-22-2008, 01:42 PM

ORIGINAL: offroad7287

All of me and my buddies have had every brand you can think of and nothing is better than a Double Bull Matrix 360. Double Bull is now owned by Primos but I believe the quality of the product is still the same. If possible try to get a Matrix 360 off ebay or somewhere else. They are the best.
DITTO save your self alot of headaces and just buy a DBM360 bets blind I have ever used and belive me I have tryed Many!
Old 06-22-2008, 02:15 PM

I've got a Double Bull and I like it.
I also have a couple of the Ameristep Doghouse blinds that I am willing to leave set up for weeks at a time since they are cheaper.
I've used both successfully.
Old 06-22-2008, 10:02 PM

I have the GroundMax deluxe also. It is easy to set up and is plenty BIG! the only problem I had was was when I set it up the same day to hunt the deer would come in to 45 to 50 yards and see the blind, start blowing and eventualy walk off. Being a new bow hunter im not comfortable with a shot that far. So if you get one try to set it up a couple of days before you plan to hunt it. Just my opinion.

Quick Reply: Ground Blinds

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.