Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Hoyt cam and a half

Old 02-22-2003, 11:56 PM

Default Hoyt cam and a half

Hello everyone am looking at new bows this year yes i am still in the old days shooting a two cam. actually did not buy into the one cam frenzy thopught that pretty soon something would come along that would be a good mix of both. Well i see the new hoyt system is out can' t find much info on this system and am wondering if any of you who might already have them can try to shed some more light on how it works of course reading hoyts info it' s the best thing and sounds like it may be but i wanted to get some more input of how thiss system works seems to mer that you will always have to watch your timing if you have two cams but hoyt claims no. Thanks for your help
Old 02-23-2003, 07:33 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Hoyt cam and a half

Elksniper,

I did a review of Hoyt' s Razortec Cam and a Half. The thread should be on this forum...either the first page or the second. Some of your questions may be answered there.
Old 02-24-2003, 08:51 PM

Default RE: Hoyt cam and a half

Thanks pa will look it up.