Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting Gear Review
 Treelimb Premium Series Quiver >

Treelimb Premium Series Quiver

Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Treelimb Premium Series Quiver

Old 04-23-2008, 09:38 AM

Default Treelimb Premium Series Quiver

This is a new quiver made by Treelimb Products. This quiver mounts on two raised posts that mount on the rear of my sight. It is simple twist on and off the posts to mount on the bow and or to remove it. The two posts are small as you can see in the bottom two of the pictures and adds very little weight to your bow off or on it. It's very solidly made and quiet. It has a foam broadhead insert inside the hood to keep the broadhead in place and quiet. It can take mechanical and fixed broadhead in the foam insert. I added two SIMS mini vibration and sound absorbers to the rear of the hood to add to the quiet feature. I think this is a great quiver if you are like me when I hunt I use the quiver ONLY to carry the arrows and prefer to shoot with out the the quiver on. This also has a metal loop at the top of the quiver hood so you can hang easily from hook while in your treestand or in a blind.

Old 04-23-2008, 09:40 AM

Default RE: Treelimb Premium Series Quiver

And here's the rear view of it.

Old 04-23-2008, 10:31 AM
Fork Horn

I'm just a newbie but I don't want anything attached to my sights. I know how many trees I bang into at times while carring my bow to the stand. Just my 2 cents.
Old 04-23-2008, 10:35 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: rustynut

I'm just a newbie but I don't want anything attached to my sights. I know how many trees I bang into at times while carring my bow to the stand. Just my 2 cents.
Most or almost all quivers are attached to your sight screws.
Old 04-23-2008, 10:46 AM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: npockat32

ORIGINAL: rustynut

Most or almost all quivers are attached to your sight screws.

if this is true please disregard my bs post
Old 04-23-2008, 10:58 AM
Nontypical Buck

Grandviewer, I looked at these but decided to go with the new octane quivers by bowtech.
Old 04-23-2008, 02:22 PM

Grandviewer, I looked at these but decided to go with the new octane quivers by bowtech.
npockat32 I looked the Bowtech octane too but they didn't make a Lost camo version plus I like to shoot with out a quiver and this allows me to remove it and hang it on hook or suspend it with in a blind easier than most other quivers.
Old 04-23-2008, 02:51 PM

I too have been looking at these quivers as I love the fast, easy detachment. I also detach once in my tree and hang it up as it seems to hang easily to a tree. Can you mount it to the riser part of the sight bracket? Why is it mounted out on the actual sight? Thanks
Old 04-23-2008, 03:26 PM

ORIGINAL: Bullwinkle!

I too have been looking at these quivers as I love the fast, easy detachment. I also detach once in my tree and hang it up as it seems to hang easily to a tree. Can you mount it to the riser part of the sight bracket? Why is it mounted out on the actual sight? Thanks
They show it mounted on the riser but my sight had the access screw holes so I used them.
Old 04-24-2008, 08:18 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Grandviewer

npockat32 I looked the Bowtech octane too but they didn't make a Lost camo version plus I like to shoot with out a quiver and this allows me to remove it and hang it on hook or suspend it with in a blind easier than most other quivers.
Yeah I can remove my quiver I bought from Octane. It's a one piece quiver

Quick Reply: Treelimb Premium Series Quiver

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.