Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting Gear Review
 info on diamond bows and slick trick broadheads >

info on diamond bows and slick trick broadheads

Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

info on diamond bows and slick trick broadheads

Old 03-28-2008, 06:37 PM

Default info on diamond bows and slick trick broadheads

hey guys i'm looking at diamond black ice bow i was wondering how they are

i'm looking for info on slick trick broadheads. i've looked at there web sight and just want to know how they fair for bear hunting
Old 03-28-2008, 06:53 PM

Default RE: info on diamond bows and slick trick broadheads

I just bought a pack of the slick tricks myself and am wondering the same thing. I'm not going to test fire one until this fall.
Old 03-28-2008, 07:52 PM
Boone & Crockett

The black ice is an excelent bow. One of the absolute best for 2007. In 2008 they introduced the marquis and I would have to say that it is a touch better to shoot but the black ice is definetly in the top 10 for 2008 also.

Slick Tricks are the best head made IMHO. No other broadhead on the market combines as much cutting ability, strength, andflight characteristics into a single head like the ST's do.
Old 03-28-2008, 07:55 PM
Fork Horn

I don't know about the Diamond Black Ice but the Slick Tricks fly true andare very sharp. I have not had the opportunity to use them onbear yet but they dida number on the 2 bucks I harvested with them.
Old 03-28-2008, 09:26 PM
Fork Horn

I recently added a Black Ice to my toy collection. It is an amazing piece of equipment. The draw cycle is smoooooth. It is light, yet has great balance and holds very nicely at full draw. It is also very accurate. Let me put it this way, I LOVE THAT BOW!!
Old 03-28-2008, 09:28 PM

ORIGINAL: bigbulls

The black ice is an excelent bow. One of the absolute best for 2007. In 2008 they introduced the marquis and I would have to say that it is a touch better to shoot but the black ice is definetly in the top 10 for 2008 also.

Slick Tricks are the best head made IMHO. No other broadhead on the market combines as much cutting ability, strength, andflight characteristics into a single head like the ST's do.
That's what I figured. I ain't worried about it but I will still take a test shot or two obviously. I know he mentioned fixed but if he isn'tskeptical ofmechanicals then he should try the NAP Spitfires.
Old 03-28-2008, 09:28 PM

ORIGINAL: bow_hunter44

I recently added a Black Ice to my toy collection. It is an amazing piece of equipment. The draw cycle is smoooooth. It is light, yet has great balance and holds very nicely at full draw. It is also very accurate. Let me put it this way, I LOVE THAT BOW!!
X2
Old 03-29-2008, 02:35 AM
Giant Nontypical

Diamond bows are some of the best Single Cam bows on the market. Both the Marquis and the Black Ice are both awesome shooters. I agree with what others have said about Tricks IMHO they are the best. Check them out on my website.
Free Shipping always included

Dan
Old 03-29-2008, 04:26 AM
Fork Horn

Don't discount the Diamond Liberty, either. A close sibling of the Black Ice, not quite a twin, but one heck of a shooter. And easy to draw and hold, too!
Old 03-29-2008, 06:44 PM
Fork Horn

Heard slick tricks fly like field tips, is that true? Black Ice, great bow, shot it other week at Cabela's , liked Marquis better. Still looking at other bows yet.

Quick Reply: info on diamond bows and slick trick broadheads

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.