Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting Gear Review
 Cabelas Stalker Extremes >

Cabelas Stalker Extremes

Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Cabelas Stalker Extremes

Old 02-12-2008, 04:31 PM

Default Cabelas Stalker Extremes

I shoot easton st epics now. I have 300's & 340's- trying to get either to spine out right. According to OT2 my optimum spine would be @ 320. Cabelas has these stalker extremes 65/80's that spine out to those specs pretty darn close. My question...has anyone shot these arrows, are they durable, any possitives or negatives about them???

I think (not possitive) Easton makes these arrows for cabelas...use same nocks ect....Any info w/b appreciated...
Old 02-12-2008, 04:41 PM

Default RE: Cabelas Stalker Extremes

These arrows are made by Easton, just put the Cabelas name on them. My local Cabelas had them on sale recently for $50 per dozen. So I snatched up 3 boxes. I haven't shot them enough to give an honest opinion, but I read a ton of positive reviews on them on the Cabelas website. Those reviews and the price is what sold me.
Old 02-14-2008, 11:49 AM

i shoot them very strong and yes there made my easton
Old 02-15-2008, 05:09 AM
Giant Nontypical

I didn't think they were all that strong, but not bad. They are the beman ics hunter shaft made by easton. They aren't going to robbin hood each other, (you might get 2 out of a dozen, but then) but they'll fill a pie plate at 20 yrds. A quiet shaft and priced right so you don't mind terribly loosing them just shooting around.

I broke one just shooting a wet target.
Old 02-15-2008, 02:39 PM

mine are very strong. i missed my target alot at 50 when i was sighting it in and the arrows didn't brake. i had the target sitting on a big rock and rocks all around it. i love mine and wont shoot a another arrow.
ORIGINAL: nodog

I didn't think they were all that strong, but not bad. They are the beman ics hunter shaft made by easton. They aren't going to robbin hood each other, (you might get 2 out of a dozen, but then) but they'll fill a pie plate at 20 yrds. A quiet shaft and priced right so you don't mind terribly loosing them just shooting around.

I broke one just shooting a wet target.