Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

switchbackxt?

Old 02-03-2008, 02:54 PM
Typical Buck

Default switchbackxt?

Does any one have an experience withthe switchbackxt, if so good or bad?
Old 02-04-2008, 06:47 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: switchbackxt?

My favorite bow I have ever owned. Wouldn't change a thing on it. I have had it for 2 hutning seasons now. Very smooth & forgiving. Very quiet and pretty fast... It just fits me perfect.I can usually find a flaw my personal liking w/ most every bow, but not the SBXT...
Old 02-04-2008, 07:26 AM
Typical Buck

thanks for the response, the xt is on the top of my list to try and possibly purchase.
Old 02-04-2008, 07:51 AM
Giant Nontypical

I would definately shoot that and some of the other Mathews bows along w/ Bowtec, etc... They all make nice bows. One will feel right for you. You will know!
I did... I shot the Bowtech, Hoyt, & Mathews bows that were available. The SBXT just felt like me...
Glad i bought it!

Old 02-07-2008, 09:11 AM
Spike

I shoot the XT and I absolutely love it. I think Mathews Bows are the best ones you can get if you like a bow that is quiet with no hand shock. Definitely buy one if you can.
Old 02-07-2008, 10:04 AM
Fork Horn

I got a SBXT this fall, and really liked the feel, etc. Everything you expect from a Mathews, you get.

My only problem developed when I started using it in league, and hadn't really picked up on this problem before then. I shoot at 70# and 30", and found that the angle of the string was so severe, that I had to tuck my chin down in order to get my eye-peep orientation set "properly" (meaning the habits acquired over years of shooting). I just wasn't able to get all that comfortable in that posture, but was willing to work on it... although I did try to get my Q2 back in even exchange for the SBXT. I sold that bow to someone who really wanted it, and went on to another type that puts me back at 34" A-A.

Lesson learned: my size and shooting habits aren't very condusive to short A-A bows.
Old 02-07-2008, 10:27 AM
Nontypical Buck

Love mine.
Old 02-07-2008, 01:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

wish I would of kept mine.....but I like the Drenlin just as much.......
Old 02-08-2008, 01:21 AM

I own one my self thinks its a geat bow the best i have ever owned no smother bow out there. but other bows have there pluses to like speed and K.E . For hunting amazing i shot deer with in 24 hours of getting it. the deer only went 40 yards but anyways shoot as many as you can be for buying and remember that there are alot of good bows out there.

Old 02-08-2008, 06:36 PM

The best bow I have ever owned. Quiet, fast, light weightand vibration free. You couldn't ask for a better combination IMO.

Quick Reply: switchbackxt?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.