Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting Gear Review
 Went shopping for bowtech/hoyts >

Went shopping for bowtech/hoyts

Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Went shopping for bowtech/hoyts

Old 02-06-2008, 05:56 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Went shopping for bowtech/hoyts

Moose/jd I really don't know who you think you are fooling with those type of comments
In the 40 years I have been in Archery I have shot most every brand out there at one time or another. The top brands I've owned several. There really is no junk or Arse wiping material as you call it out there today we are very lucky in that regard. I have shot Bowtech since 03 for one reason and that's because IMO they are the best out there. I have friends that shoot Mathews and Hoyt's, both good solid bows.
I always tell everyone to go shoot all the bows they can get their hands on, and buy what feels best to them.
Believe me if people shoot the bows with an Open mind Bowtech sells its fair share.

That's why they have had such record growth since 99!!

Dan
Old 02-06-2008, 06:11 PM

Ok Dan if bowtech is so great why is mathews the # 1 selling bow

Old 02-06-2008, 06:24 PM
Nontypical Buck

Oh, the ignorance.

I'm a hoyt boy, though and through...

But I can't believe I just read that.

Forgot to add, welcome to the forums, guys.
Old 02-06-2008, 06:41 PM

Mathews is the #1 bow company becouse they throw the most money at people to shoot there bows!! Look at the Dury boys they have been with Hoyt for years but PSE came in offered more money and boom they switch. You guys are fools to say one bow is crap compared to others!!![:@] Have you even used the others or are you just going off what a buddy said he heard from his brothers wife sisters step-dad's uncle>
Old 02-06-2008, 06:46 PM

hey look if you guys ever had to deal with with the company if you had a problem. they was rude and no help so i dont care what you guys think about what a wrote thats just what i think of them so there u go
Old 02-06-2008, 06:47 PM

I had a bowtech general the mathews is alot smoother bow so don't talk down to me. And as far as the money goes I paid mathews they did not pay me I'm sorry they the # 1selling bow get over it.

Old 02-07-2008, 06:45 AM

ORIGINAL: jd9860

I shoot a mathews DXT but my second choice would be a hoyt. I had a bowtech that was a waist of money.
That is pretty funny, I have shot Mathews for years but this year I am switching to Bowtech this year because they have a better product in my opinion. But I still really likeMathews.
You are just showing your ignorance to say that one mfg is great and all others are junk. Tell us you are kidding right, you honestly cannot be that simple.
Old 02-07-2008, 07:16 AM

jd thats your choice, I have been with Hoyt for 12 years, this year said I was going to try something new and went to the shop and my dealer got me every new bow he had. Hoyt, mathews,bowtech ,diamond,pse. I spent hours there shooting. Mind you I do not care what name is on my bow, its all about feel--and by far the bowtech general was the smoothest bow with no hand shock(for real 0). I would put mathews at my 3rd choice behind the katra by hoyt. But thats just me.mathews was a nice bow but 800 bucks for gold lettering on my bow...i'll pass. Give me a Bowtech anyday.
Old 02-07-2008, 08:08 AM
Boone & Crockett

HHmm seems funny that moose and jd9860 have the same IP address. What's up guy, which one do you want deleted?
Old 02-07-2008, 08:13 AM
Typical Buck

Hey jd9860 is from Sullivan so he can't help it(just kidding, Knox county boy here). Personally I think all top end bows are so close it boils down to what feels and shoots best for you. I had my heart set on a Hoyt Vetrex, shot one and it was sweet, shot the PSE, Mathews, and a few BowTechs, after shooting the Guardian it was a done deal for me, just felt the best in my hand and when I shot it. I could have gotten any of the other bows and been happy but the Guardian was the one for me. My dealer has a trade in plan, every year you can trade in your top end bow for a new one and $165 boot, this includes swapping your stuff over and set up. I like my Guardian so much I will have a real hard time trading this year.
ORIGINAL: Jaydog1

ORIGINAL: jd9860

I shoot a mathews DXT but my second choice would be a hoyt. I had a bowtech that was a waist of money.
That is pretty funny, I have shot Mathews for years but this year I am switching to Bowtech this year because they have a better product in my opinion. But I still really likeMathews.
You are just showing your ignorance to say that one mfg is great and all others are junk. Tell us you are kidding right, you honestly cannot be that simple.

Quick Reply: Went shopping for bowtech/hoyts

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.