Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

If you had to pick one

Old 01-28-2008, 03:50 PM

Default If you had to pick one

So here it is. I have my new 101st airborne and am looking at rests. I think I have it narrowed to either the Vaportrail limbdriver or the qad hunter rest.It seems like both have a good following but I hate spending money twice so I ask here what the preference of the two are. Any dislikes in either. Any thoughts would be great. Thanks
Old 01-28-2008, 05:01 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: If you had to pick one

i just got a new Marquis and I'm up in the air as well although I'm leaning heavily towards the limbdriver. I just really want to put my hands on one before I order one.
Old 01-28-2008, 05:18 PM
Boone & Crockett

It it means anything, most of us on the Corp staff have Limbdrivers on our bows.
Old 01-28-2008, 05:54 PM
Giant Nontypical

I have used, sold, and installed most of the dropaways on the market. You are right they all have their following. Personally from the ones I have setup and used I really think the Limb Driver is the best choice

Dan
Old 01-28-2008, 10:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

Recently picked up a limbdriver, and I've never shot so good in my life. Best rest I've ever owned.
Old 01-29-2008, 01:18 PM

The information that I find here is is just what I look for. There are so many people that know what they are talking about and seem to be honest in thier choices mostly unbiased. I ordered a limb driver today.On the off chance that I dont like it or it doesent work for me Ill sell it. But I wont hold my breath on that. Thanks for the input and Ill let you know what I think about it. Looks like it will take about ten days to get it though.
Old 01-29-2008, 03:23 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: BluewaterHunter

The information that I find here is is just what I look for. There are so many people that know what they are talking about and seem to be honest in thier choices mostly unbiased. I ordered a limb driver today.On the off chance that I dont like it or it doesent work for me Ill sell it. But I wont hold my breath on that. Thanks for the input and Ill let you know what I think about it. Looks like it will take about ten days to get it though.
There is no excuse for it taking that long to get a Limb Driver

You will Love it though

Dan
Old 01-29-2008, 08:02 PM

Yeah , they said the only one they had left was a split limb version. I would have liked to get one by this weekend. If I find somebody that has one instock i might get it and put the other on my sons bow.
Old 01-29-2008, 08:26 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: BluewaterHunter

Yeah , they said the only one they had left was a split limb version. I would have liked to get one by this weekend. If I find somebody that has one instock i might get it and put the other on my sons bow.
I keep a dozen or so in stock and free priority shipping. www.meanvarchery.com

Dan
Old 01-29-2008, 08:33 PM

Thanks, What time zone are you in. I can gie you a call in the morning and order 1.

Quick Reply: If you had to pick one

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.