Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

G5 Stryker Broadheads

Old 01-21-2008, 03:01 PM

Default G5 Stryker Broadheads

What is your opinion on theese broadheads.Hows the blood trails.
Old 01-21-2008, 05:07 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: G5 Stryker Broadheads

As sharp as you will see from a factory head, fly like darts and a nice strong design. my best friend uses these exclusively and I'm impressed with them. If I were to use a 3 blade fixed head it would be the Strikers.
(Probably the new 1.5" model)
Old 01-21-2008, 05:46 PM
Boone & Crockett

Good flight, very sharp. I sent for and received the free one they gave away and I must say, they impressed me. I resharpened the blades and carried it with me for varmits and predators. If I were going to shoot a 3 blade and I didn't want Muzzy, I'd truly consider them.
Old 01-21-2008, 06:38 PM

use 2 shoot them but a weak head ( blades) I noe shoot slick tricks much better head very tough flies better then g5 stkr
Old 01-21-2008, 06:43 PM
Typical Buck

I took 4 deer with them this year. I had good blood trails on all but 1 and she never left where she was standing.
Old 01-21-2008, 07:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

I have a hard time believing slick tricks fly better than the strikers arrowum. The strikers flight is about as good as you can possibly get with a fixed blade head, and from what I hear the slick tricks are pretty good also. Both heads are all steel furrels. I shot a doe this year with my strikers. She was about 30 yards facing me, she turned and ducked at the shot so my arrow entered high in the shoulder. After going through the shoulder it blew threw the bottom of the spine where all the ribs attach and stopped just infront of the offside hindquarter. Now any broadhead that goes through all that and is still intact is an awsome head. If your so worried about weak blades maybe you should get away from the replacable blade type heads, hence the name if the dull, break, bend any of the above you can replace them.
Old 01-21-2008, 08:39 PM

PASSTHRU
Iam not asking you 2 believe anything. Iam just stating the facts . I and others (3) used strikers in 2006 good flight BBUUTT All 3 of us had blades break.......... Tried the st in 2007 excell. flight .035 blade thickness . Shot a muley 4x5 24" at 65 yds in 2007 complete passthru 70# hoyt ultratech. Best fix wing i ever shot. But hey, you know best. slicktrick.net is the website
Old 01-21-2008, 08:45 PM
Typical Buck

One word, AWESOME. Take a good look at them, they're like a work of art. I like to call them instruments of death. Best flying fixed blade I've ever tried. I have heard good things about the slick tricks too though.
Old 01-21-2008, 09:06 PM

loogout
well put
Old 01-21-2008, 11:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: loogout1

One word, AWESOME. Take a good look at them, they're like a work of art. I like to call them instruments of death. Best flying fixed blade I've ever tried. I have heard good things about the slick tricks too though.
Listen to the man! Scary sharp, as well as scary accurate. I've taken two deer and a bear with them, great blood trails on all. Don't plan on changing ANY time soon.

Quick Reply: G5 Stryker Broadheads

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.