Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Greg/MO

Old 01-19-2008, 07:18 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Greg/MO

Greg I dont know what the problem is I have tried with IE and Firefox both and I do know a little about computers I have checked all my settings but this is all I get. I have no problems going to any other link from the main page just Bowtech.

The page cannot be displayed

The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings.

[hr]

Please try the following:
[ul]Click the Refresh button, or try again later.

If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.

To check your connection settings, click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. On the Connections tab, click Settings. The settings should match those provided by your local area network (LAN) administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).
See if your Internet connection settings are being detected. You can set Microsoft Windows to examine your network and automatically discover network connection settings (if your network administrator has enabled this setting).
[ol]Click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options.
On the Connections tab, click LAN Settings.
Select Automatically detect settings, and then click OK. [/ol]
Some sites require 128-bit connection security. Click the Help menu and then click About Internet Explorer to determine what strength security you have installed.
If you are trying to reach a secure site, make sure your Security settings can support it. Click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. On the Advanced tab, scroll to the Security section and check settings for SSL 2.0, SSL 3.0, TLS 1.0, PCT 1.0.
Click the Back button to try another link. [/ul]

Cannot find server or DNS Error
Internet Explorer
Old 01-19-2008, 11:12 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Greg/MO

Weird... Is it a 2008 owner's manual you're looking for, or the 2007? (I know you said Guardian, but didn't know which one... not that it really matters. Nothing changed on them, and there's really not that much technical data in the owner's manuals any way...)

Let me know and I'll try to download it for you and e-mail it to you if I can.
Old 01-20-2008, 07:11 AM
Nontypical Buck

Greg Email sent
Old 01-20-2008, 02:55 PM
Giant Nontypical

Roy, e-mail answered.