Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting Gear Review
 Alpha Sit and Climb Combo >

Alpha Sit and Climb Combo

Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Alpha Sit and Climb Combo

Old 01-15-2008, 09:19 AM

Default Alpha Sit and Climb Combo

Wow what a stand. I recently went to my local pro shop and played arount with this stand. The ease of use is absolutely incredable! This belt and locking system is extremely quietas well.Even quieter than my Ole'Man I have right now. Light weight- This stant is very light weight and when packed up it is very comfortable on the shoulders too. I will add a few photos.

Old 01-15-2008, 10:03 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Alpha Sit and Climb Combo

I have used one of these for two years and love it, light, easy to set up and climb with, easy to carry, and comfotable too.
Old 01-15-2008, 10:59 AM

Excellent stand. I decided to get the Lone Wolf hand climb only because it packed a little easier and compact. I cannot say enough about the quality of lone wolf stands.
Old 01-16-2008, 06:51 AM
Nontypical Buck

Just an FYI - The seat on the Sit & Climb has been redesigned for this year. It's much more comfortable and doesn't have that "pinch" effect that a lot of people didn't care for. Be on the lookout for the updated photos on their website soon.
Old 01-16-2008, 07:06 AM

HNIJustin- Is this new seat design going to be on the upcoming 2008 models? After looking into these stands I am real serious about buying the sit and climb, but if the seat is going to be bigger, and more comfortable....I might hold out. Thanks for the heads up!
Old 01-16-2008, 08:52 AM
Nontypical Buck

Yes, it will be avaible on all new 2008 models. I'm not sure when they'll hit stores exactly, but I would imagine within the next couple of months and certainly before the fall. I have personally sat in the new seat and its a big step up from the old one.
Old 01-16-2008, 09:20 AM

ORIGINAL: HNIJustin

Yes, it will be avaible on all new 2008 models. I'm not sure when they'll hit stores exactly, but I would imagine within the next couple of months and certainly before the fall. I have personally sat in the new seat and its a big step up from the old one.
Justin do you know ifit isgoing to fit on the older model?I'd consider replacing my seat for a more comfortable one.
Old 01-16-2008, 10:40 AM
Nontypical Buck

I believe it is as the frame structure itself hasn't changed, but don't hold me to anything. Generally speaking they're pretty good about offering a retro-fit kit to update your older stands as they have done in the past as seats have been upgraded.
Old 01-16-2008, 10:54 AM

We talked to the Lone Wolf folks for a while the other day, and no, there have been no structural changes, so the new seat will fit an old stand.
Old 01-16-2008, 11:46 AM

ORIGINAL: mobow

We talked to the Lone Wolf folks for a while the other day, and no, there have been no structural changes, so the new seat will fit an old stand.
Thanks Justin and Mobow and I went to the Lone wolf web site to see if the new seats are on there yet. Looks like I'm ahead of that one still but I'll check back before next deer season.

Quick Reply: Alpha Sit and Climb Combo

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.