HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting Gear Review (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-gear-review-31/)
-   -   Alpha Sit and Climb Combo (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-gear-review/227323-alpha-sit-climb-combo.html)

kthiltgen 01-15-2008 09:19 AM

Alpha Sit and Climb Combo

Wow what a stand. I recently went to my local pro shop and played arount with this stand. The ease of use is absolutely incredable! This belt and locking system is extremely quietas well.Even quieter than my Ole'Man I have right now. Light weight- This stant is very light weight and when packed up it is very comfortable on the shoulders too. I will add a few photos.

craitchky 01-15-2008 10:03 AM

RE: Alpha Sit and Climb Combo

I have used one of these for two years and love it, light, easy to set up and climb with, easy to carry, and comfotable too.

redramtough 01-15-2008 10:59 AM

Excellent stand. I decided to get the Lone Wolf hand climb only because it packed a little easier and compact. I cannot say enough about the quality of lone wolf stands.

Justin 01-16-2008 06:51 AM

Just an FYI - The seat on the Sit & Climb has been redesigned for this year. It's much more comfortable and doesn't have that "pinch" effect that a lot of people didn't care for. Be on the lookout for the updated photos on their website soon.

kthiltgen 01-16-2008 07:06 AM

HNIJustin- Is this new seat design going to be on the upcoming 2008 models? After looking into these stands I am real serious about buying the sit and climb, but if the seat is going to be bigger, and more comfortable....I might hold out. Thanks for the heads up!

Justin 01-16-2008 08:52 AM

Yes, it will be avaible on all new 2008 models. I'm not sure when they'll hit stores exactly, but I would imagine within the next couple of months and certainly before the fall. I have personally sat in the new seat and its a big step up from the old one.

Grandviewer 01-16-2008 09:20 AM

ORIGINAL: HNIJustin

Yes, it will be avaible on all new 2008 models. I'm not sure when they'll hit stores exactly, but I would imagine within the next couple of months and certainly before the fall. I have personally sat in the new seat and its a big step up from the old one.
Justin do you know ifit isgoing to fit on the older model?I'd consider replacing my seat for a more comfortable one.

Justin 01-16-2008 10:40 AM

I believe it is as the frame structure itself hasn't changed, but don't hold me to anything. Generally speaking they're pretty good about offering a retro-fit kit to update your older stands as they have done in the past as seats have been upgraded.

mobow 01-16-2008 10:54 AM

We talked to the Lone Wolf folks for a while the other day, and no, there have been no structural changes, so the new seat will fit an old stand.

Grandviewer 01-16-2008 11:46 AM

ORIGINAL: mobow

We talked to the Lone Wolf folks for a while the other day, and no, there have been no structural changes, so the new seat will fit an old stand.
Thanks Justin and Mobow and I went to the Lone wolf web site to see if the new seats are on there yet. Looks like I'm ahead of that one still but I'll check back before next deer season.