Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

BowTech Airborne

Old 11-25-2007, 03:52 PM

Default RE: BowTech Airborne

Wow, Nice video. Seems really quiet and quick like the other Bowtechs.So Im getting the impression it is very similar to the allegiance except in length and Im not sure of the feel since I havent shot a Airborne. So , for the people that have shot the Commander, would you say the airborne is as smooth. Im kinda limited to those two since I have a draw length of 31.5 to 32 depending on the feel of the bow.The local dealer is suppose to let me know when they will be getting them in or at least an idea when they will but havent heard anything except from here which is awesome. It almost seems that I know more about them than they do. Can you tell Im leaning towards the Airborne. Thanks for all the info.
Old 11-25-2007, 03:56 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: BluewaterHunter

Wow, Nice video. Seems really quiet and quick like the other Bowtechs.So Im getting the impression it is very similar to the allegiance except in length and Im not sure of the feel since I havent shot a Airborne. So , for the people that have shot the Commander, would you say the airborne is as smooth. Im kinda limited to those two since I have a draw length of 31.5 to 32 depending on the feel of the bow.The local dealer is suppose to let me know when they will be getting them in or at least an idea when they will but havent heard anything except from here which is awesome. It almost seems that I know more about them than they do. Can you tell Im leaning towards the Airborne. Thanks for all the info.
The word I have is that the Airbornes are a little quieter, quicker, and smoother than the Allegiance with Speed Mods. I hope to have a first hand opinion very soon

Dan
Old 11-25-2007, 08:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

Any of you staff guys know when the 82nds are shipping?
Old 11-25-2007, 08:30 PM
Giant Nontypical

I'm waiting on that question to be answered myself, Matt I know soon, but don't have an exact date for you.
Old 11-25-2007, 08:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'm sure you guys will be all over it, but I'm looking forward to an in depth review including some speed specs when they arrive.
Old 11-25-2007, 09:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

Yeah those airbornes look pretty good!!

Mat
Old 11-25-2007, 10:46 PM
Giant Nontypical

Will do, Matt.

I can tell you I'm more excited about getting my hands on both of these Airbornes than I have been about any bow in a long while... I've gota couple sights ready to go, and I just ordered two brand-new six-inch Stealth stabilizers in Hardwoods Green for them so I can rig them up the day they arrive!
Old 11-26-2007, 04:59 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Greg / MO

Will do, Matt.

I can tell you I'm more excited about getting my hands on both of these Airbornes than I have been about any bow in a long while... I've gota couple sights ready to go, and I just ordered two brand-new six-inch Stealth stabilizers in Hardwoods Green for them so I can rig them up the day they arrive!
I agree! You sound like me. I've been getting everything bought and laid out ready to rig my Airborne 82. I even put new batteries in the Chrono. Hopefully they'll ship soon

Dan
Old 11-26-2007, 05:53 AM

So far I've got a Viper Predator H1000 sight, Hostage rest, Sims s-coil all waiting for the arrival of my 82nd.

Old 11-26-2007, 06:29 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Alex Nenadic

So far I've got a Viper Predator H1000 sight, Hostage rest, Sims s-coil all waiting for the arrival of my 82nd.
Limb Driver, HHA Optimizer Elite, Multi rod Doinker for me. Also fletching up some ACC's. I'll be good to go

Dan

Quick Reply: BowTech Airborne

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.