Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Trail Cameras

Old 11-04-2007, 08:55 PM

Default Trail Cameras

What is a great trail cam for the money. Don't want to break the bank either.
Old 11-05-2007, 09:39 AM

Default RE: Trail Cameras

http://chasingame.com/
THEY REVIEW MANY OF TODAYS TOP BRAND CAMERAS. I PERSONALLY USED MOUTRIE I40'S $200 AND IR. THEY ALSO MAKE A D40 FLASH CAM FOR 100$ NOT TOO BAD FOR THE MONEY
Old 11-06-2007, 07:50 AM
Nontypical Buck

I too have been using moultrie and haven't had any problems with it. I have last years model which has a slower trigger, but I keep my cam over a feeding area, so I get several animals that come and stay for a while and the cam does a great job. I believe that the newer moultrie cams are suppose to have a faster triggering time. For the price of the moultrie cams and the very nice picture that it takes, you can't beat them. The next cam that I buy will probably be a moultrie...
Old 11-06-2007, 09:18 PM

I use the Cuddeback Expert and it works incredible. I just had one of my older ones crap out on me somehow so I sent it back to the company and then sent me a brand new one with all the upgraded features! Now i'm back in the game with the trail came for the rest of the season.
Old 11-07-2007, 10:41 AM
Fork Horn

If you search the forums you will find tons of posts about the lousy customer service at Cuddeback.

IMHO you cannot beat a Leaf River cam. Clear pictures, super long battery life and the best customer service in the business.
Old 11-09-2007, 12:24 PM
Spike

I've been thinking about getting a trail camera, too. Some more input from other members would be greatly appreciated.
Old 11-09-2007, 07:06 PM

I purchased a cheap digital camera and woud recomend not to go to cheap. Sometimes you get what you pay for. The thing i would make sure to include if you get one is the infra red sensor. I missed some good pictures due to the motion sensor taking to long to snap the shot.
Old 11-09-2007, 09:52 PM

moultrie is the best!!! even better then Cuddeback we had the 500$ cuddebacks the batt. life suck the trigger speed is not as fast as moultrie so go with moultrie
Old 11-11-2007, 12:46 AM
Spike

cuddebacks are the best for trigger speed and battery life, if someone had trouble with either of the two there was something wrong with their camera, cause the cudde's are second to none in that department
Old 11-11-2007, 03:41 AM
Boone & Crockett

Look in the Trail Camera forum

Quick Reply: Trail Cameras

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.