Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

AMO SHOW NEWS???

Old 01-18-2003, 08:36 AM
Spike

Default AMO SHOW NEWS???

Does anyone know where I can find any news on the new Mathews stuff...I've heard they have a new cam, a new conquest 3, a new bow called the LX and a new black max 2 or 3....the fastest bow on the planet..."they" say. But I need more info and I can't find it on the 'net.....any info would be great.
Old 01-20-2003, 11:00 AM

Default RE: AMO SHOW NEWS???

The only way you will find anything out is to go to a dealer and look at their catalog.

I had my dealer call me from the ATA show and tell me what they had. I was able to place one of the first orders.

They have a Conquest 3 and Black Max 2. They added string suppressors, harmonic dampning, and some new limb pockets.

The LX is a nice bow. 35" ata, 6 5/8 brace height, improved roller guard, and the HP cam ("high performance) with adjustable let-off (65 or 80). It will do 317 fps @ 65%.

I ordered the LX.