Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting Gear Review
 DIAMOND owners and buyers >

DIAMOND owners and buyers

Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

DIAMOND owners and buyers

Old 10-20-2007, 11:05 AM
Fork Horn

Default DIAMOND owners and buyers

well i metioned earlier that i might have a craked limb but i didnt get to fix it and shot it the other day at a huge body buck and it sounded loud to me and i also shot low and got some hair but that was it deer was fine walked around me and out the field after. anyway came home and took one shot a it was for sure louder. i felt where the crack was before and it cracked all the way across. ok called diamond ,take it to Gander MT. i called gander and said i have a crack in my limb....and before i said anymore he goes rapture or triumph??? he had so many to replace that they sent him extra limbs and he still had one set left and said he could do it for me in 10 min. so i went up and they were 60lb limbs but he put them on and ordered more 70s for me all at no charge. anyway he said the local shop ( a guy i really trust and respect) wont sell them anymore not cause of problems but because of service to dealers. and also he said the service is so bad even for gander that ill probably get my 70lb limbs in over a month. so just a heads up on Diamond service (to your dealer) and also look over your rapture or triumph since he said theyve replacedalot of the limbs on the ones theyve sold.
Old 10-20-2007, 11:36 AM

Default RE: DIAMOND owners and buyers

Maybe someone else can add to this but the shop I work at as sold a dozen or more of each and haven’t add any complaints. there a hot seller here so I hope there aren’t any issues.
Old 10-20-2007, 12:06 PM

I have heard of great things about Diamond Service, so this suprises me!
Old 10-20-2007, 07:40 PM
Giant Nontypical

I just stopped by Cabela's in Sidney, NE today and had a conversation with the Archery Mng. I introduced myself as a member ofBowtech's Corporate Staff and asked if he had seen any problem with the Diamonds and he said the only thing they had were a few broken cable guides other than that Zero problems

Dan
Old 10-22-2007, 12:17 PM
Boone & Crockett

Brad,

You are in my neck of the woods...relatively speaking. If you need any help with anything Diamond related then please do not hesitate to call and ask for Frank. I will PM you the number.

I can guarantee you that it will not take that longto geta set of limbs. We have sold quite a few Rapture and several Triumphs and not one has been brought back for repair work. Sorry you had to run into a problem but I can reassure you that Diamond will do what they can to correct it.
Old 10-22-2007, 02:55 PM
Giant Nontypical

I have had great service from Diamond. I had a cracked limb on my Victory and it was replaced promptly.

On another note, you thought you had a cracked limb and still hunted with it? I'm glad it was a clean miss!
Old 10-22-2007, 04:26 PM
Host of Hosts

Why do these types of post pop up everytime new products are about to hit the market? I've NEVER heard of a Diamond limb problem or especially bad service. I don't buy that part of the story.
Old 10-23-2007, 01:16 PM

I agree with you Doug. I've never had an issuse with Diamond/Bowtech service. In fact, I would say they do more than they need to. They replaced cams and limbs on a bow I bought used. I told them up front it was used, but they did it anyway. That's a company that backs up their product.
Old 10-28-2007, 04:22 PM

ya i am suprized about the survise they are very nice and very coropertive
Old 11-14-2007, 10:34 AM
Fork Horn

like i said i had no problems with them when i called and i love my bow but i was just passing on the info i got from the shops up here. maybe its just the location or something i dont know but i still dont have my 70lb limbs yet but its ok cause i got my buck last week and will be hunting with the recurve come late archery or maybe even durring rifle season.

Quick Reply: DIAMOND owners and buyers

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.