Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Broadhead poll?

Old 09-24-2007, 08:26 PM
Spike

Default Broadhead poll?

Just bought a new Diamond Justice and its getting set up now, have not decided on the broadheads I'll use with this bow but I'm going to do alittle homework before deciding. Always used fixed blades in the past, did a search to get a feel on what everyone is using but didn't really get the info I was looking for. Hasanyone on this site ever conducted a poll on the different ones and what they like about the ones they use? If I missed one please let me know where to find and if anyone has any other info here I'd appreciate. Thanks, Tim
Old 09-24-2007, 08:42 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Broadhead poll?

I may be starting to sound like a broken record here I've posted on a couple other threads, I shoot spitfires and love them. I've had great luck with the razorcaps, and have shot the new hellrazors and liked the flight but haven't had the chance to shood them at an animal yet but might have to give it a try this season. you didn't mention what drawweight you are, if you are a low draw weight you may want to stick to the cut on contacts.
Old 09-25-2007, 05:06 AM
Spike

Slick tricks, Love em!!!
Old 09-25-2007, 03:39 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: Stan00

Slick tricks, Love em!!!
Same feeling.
Old 09-25-2007, 05:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

G5 strikers are my choice.
Old 09-25-2007, 06:28 PM
Fork Horn

I had exceptional results with Muzzy Phantoms this year. Complete pass through on an elk!! I shoot the Phantom SS heads (200 grains). A youngster I hunt with also uses Phantoms (125 grain). He hit an elk bad (in the butt), but it did major damage to both femur (spelling?) bones and the elk died toot sweet. I have turned in to a fan of the Muzzy Phantom!
Old 09-25-2007, 06:31 PM
Fork Horn

magnus stinger buzzcuts,they fly just like a field point and there razor sharp out of the pack cut on contact,and I do believe it is the only broadhead on the market that is gauranteed for life,mess one up and they will replace it,Ted Nugent shoots the same broadhead.........Ted
Old 09-25-2007, 07:06 PM

I used 100gr spitfires for the last 3 or 4 years, but this year i'm going to try the new 100gr rage heads. If i like them, i'll stay with them if not it's back to the spitfires.
Old 09-25-2007, 07:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

Razorcaps is my choice when using fixed blade broadheads and rage is the pick of the litter of expandable heads.
Old 10-08-2007, 09:13 PM
RJH

I'm shooting atoms and slick tricks and very impressed with the slick tricks. I shot a doe with them at 35 yards and they worked perfect total pass through. Theyfly just like my field points. So do the atoms.

Quick Reply: Broadhead poll?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.