Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting Gear Review
 Whisker Biscuit.....finally >

Whisker Biscuit.....finally

Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Whisker Biscuit.....finally

Old 08-07-2007, 11:32 AM
Spike

Default Whisker Biscuit.....finally

I have to admit that I have been one of the largest skeptics of the biscuits since they came out. Due to rest failure last week I was left with two choices this weekend. The biscuit or another prong rest. I tried the biscuit and have to admit that it is amazing. My groups are still in the 3-4 inch range at 50 yards. I can't tell any difference in group size to that distance at all, plus the benefit of full containment.I have fletched my arrows with Blazer before the biscuit and will say that there are no signs of vane damage or wrinkle. This is probably the best hunting rest on the market.....period.
Old 08-07-2007, 11:41 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Whisker Biscuit.....finally

I totally agree, I ordered the fuse WB and I'll put it on my bow as soon as it arrives.....

F.
Old 08-07-2007, 11:55 AM
Nontypical Buck

I too have switchedto the WB from a prong rest because of rest failure. The prong resthad to go!
Old 08-13-2007, 07:13 PM
Spike

Its the best, keep it simple.
Old 08-13-2007, 07:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: bryant1

I too have switchedto the WB from a prong rest because of rest failure. The prong resthad to go!
Yep, same here.
Old 08-13-2007, 09:33 PM

I had a WB on my Parker when I got it and could not transition to it. I put my quicktune 3000 on and have shot some good groups from 20, 30, 40. What problems were you having with the prong rest?
Old 08-13-2007, 10:14 PM
Fork Horn

My Bowtech came with a WB too. I always heard this or that about them, they slow your arrow down so much, they dont group good, they blah, blah, blah.

And so I told the guy I wanted a different rest. He said I should try it becuase it was one of the best hunting rest out there, and I still shoot it and feel he is right.

And turns out the guy that tried to talk me out of it, never used a WB himself. He was just going by what he heard.

Its not a rest for everyone (none are) but if you like it and it fits then use it.
Old 08-14-2007, 10:49 AM
Fork Horn

i need to get me one of those wb
Old 08-16-2007, 10:17 PM
Spike

The problem I was having was adjusting the prongs. I went from carbon to aluminum arrows and needed to move the prongs a bit. When I tried to back out the laucher set screw it was stripped. Obviously not a rest issue, but the pro shop issue, but still a problem. I've had the biscuit for about 3 weeks or so now and the groups are still amazing me. Even won $200 by hitting $100 bills folded 4 times at 50 yards WITH A BISCUIT rest.
Old 08-16-2007, 10:48 PM

Well, thats pretty sweet.

Quick Reply: Whisker Biscuit.....finally

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.