Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Favorite Bow

Old 07-07-2007, 07:22 AM
Fork Horn

Default Favorite Bow

All test aside let's go for a people vote. Please don't pick your bow if you've shot one of the forementioned bows and like it better. Of these top bows which do you like the best overall? Diamond Black Ice, Bowtech Guardian, Mathews Drenalin, Hoyt Vetrix, Ross Cardiac, or Fred Bear "The Truth".
Old 07-07-2007, 07:25 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Favorite Bow

I've shot the Black Ice, Hoyt Vetrix, and Bowtech Guardian, I liked the Black Ice best. I will give an honorable mention to the guardian. For the way I shoot I thought the Guardian performed well for me.
Old 07-07-2007, 07:20 PM

Hoyt Vectrix!!!!
Old 07-08-2007, 01:14 AM

Black Ice, when I bought my Allegiance it was between those two bows. I would have bought the Black Ice but got too good of a deal on the Ally.
Old 07-08-2007, 03:30 AM
Nontypical Buck

I'm still shooting my switchback xt and see no reason to change. They are still making them so why wasn't switchback xt included?
Old 07-08-2007, 08:40 AM
Fork Horn

I would also like to add the Mathews Switchback, and the PSE X-force
Old 07-08-2007, 09:22 AM
Spike

Your favorite bow is the one you shoot the best. I have a , Mathews Swithback, BowTech Alligence, and a Mathews Ultra 2. The Ultra 2 is the lightest weight of them all, it is the oldest of them all, it is the fastest of them all. At 20 to 40 yards I love the ultra, because I group with it the best. I hunt mostly with the Swithback because it is the most accurate of my bows up to 70 yards, it is the smoothest draw of them all, and I can hold the draw longer than any of my bows.

Man, bows and eqipmenthave gotten so hitech and the focus is on speed. Speed is not everything. To each his own! Shoot what you shoot best in various conditions. One of the most important things is good arrow flight. No matter what the rig, it must be well kept and well tuned.

Just my thought's

Old 07-08-2007, 07:01 PM
Fork Horn

Checkout the poll in the bowhunting forum!
Old 07-09-2007, 05:53 PM

My personal favorite would be my bowtech commander. But there are a lot of good bows out there.

Old 07-22-2007, 03:04 PM
Fork Horn

PSE X-force all the way!

Quick Reply: Favorite Bow

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.