Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Bowtech Gaurdian

Old 06-04-2007, 06:36 PM

Default Bowtech Gaurdian

Just wondering about this new bow. Does anyone have one that they could doa review about. I am intrigued but still sceptical of that weird limb design. Thanks
Old 06-04-2007, 09:00 PM

Default RE: Bowtech Gaurdian

i have one. I think it is the greatest thing since the wheel. some say the draw is a big downfall, but i dont mind it. it honestly has no vibration. when i decided to buy my bow, i was testing the pearson and vectrix. the guardian i believe shot smoother, quieter, better than both. the draw was worse but everything else was better. Put it this way, you will not be disappointed. I can promise you that. However, I would recommend shooting a couple different bows. The pearson was actually a great bow and it is 200 dollars less than the guardian. I just had to be different (and better) than my buddy. [8D]

I have it set at 71# and 28" dl. i am shooting 26"maxima hunters 350's and I am getting 274 fps.

The only problem i have had with it is when my roomate dry fired it... But we wont go there[:@]

Old 06-05-2007, 11:05 AM
Nontypical Buck

I shoot a Commander, and it may even be better than the wheel. Love my bow, best one I've ever had. The draw is what people use to critique it when there is nothing left to critique. People are jerking off over the X-Force which needs a winch to properly draw, but that is fine. You will not be sad if you get a Guardian.
Old 06-05-2007, 01:39 PM

I am trying to find that review, the Blindfold Bow review. I thought it was on here, on huntingnet.

Six bows and the guardian, overall, along with the Hoyt whatever, was right at the top.
Old 06-05-2007, 03:43 PM

Ya i Like the commander also. I think if i was too buy one of these bows it would be the commander. Bowtech is supposed to be a good company right so I don't think they would release a bow that was faulty?
Old 06-06-2007, 03:51 PM
Giant Nontypical

I have shot the Allegiance since it's introduction and I have Loved it. I tried the Tribute last year and while it was a nice bow I still preferred and hunted with my Allegiance. This year I have been shooting the Guardian and the Allegiance but find the Allegiance is getting less and less shooting time. The Guardian is smoother to draw than my speed mod Ally (it's also slower) but it is the Quietest, Shockfree, most stable Bow I have shot in almost 40 years of Bowhunting. If you buy one I think you will be more than pleased
Old 06-07-2007, 02:25 PM
Spike

MeanV, it's good to see you on this site. I know a lot of fellas over here have been showing interest in your string suppressors, but just didn't know what the heck everyone that had a MeanV CSS was talking about.
Old 06-07-2007, 07:47 PM

I bought an Alleigence the first of the year and thought it was the greatest till I got my Guardian. Now I wished it would have been the other way around I probably would not have purchased the Alleigence. The Alleigence shoots great but it does have more shock and string noise right out of the box where as the Guardian didn't
Old 06-08-2007, 06:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Redneck Bowhunter

Just wondering about this new bow. Does anyone have one that they could doa review about. I am intrigued but still sceptical of that weird limb design. Thanks
Do a search on the bowjunting forum, several reviews there in the past few weeks/months
Old 06-08-2007, 06:40 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Justice4all

MeanV, it's good to see you on this site. I know a lot of fellas over here have been showing interest in your string suppressors, but just didn't know what the heck everyone that had a MeanV CSS was talking about.
It's Good to be here!!

Quick Reply: Bowtech Gaurdian

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.