Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting Gear Review
 Info on Elite Synergy Bow >

Info on Elite Synergy Bow

Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Info on Elite Synergy Bow

Old 04-11-2007, 08:45 AM

Default Info on Elite Synergy Bow

I shot the Elite Archery Synergy today and it was saweet! I am looking for a local dealer is closer that 94 miles! I live in the Northern VA area.

I do believe they are going to be a strong player in the market. I shot the Ross Cardiac, BT Guardian & Allegiance, PSE X-Force and Mathews Drenalin today and 2 different dealers and 186 miles of driving. In my opinion, the combination of sweet draw, speed, quietness and shooting the bows fall like this.

Elite Synergy
Ross Cardiac
BT Guardian - but heavy, the quietest bow!
Mathews Drenalin
BT Allegiance
PSE X-Force

As far as specs go I beleive they fall this way combined specs of speed, forgiveness and KE on paper:
BT Guardian
BT Allegiance
Elite Synergy
Mathews Drenalin
Ross Cardiac
PSE X-Force

If anyone has any other information on this manufacturer, feel free to post.

Thank you,
BSLugnut[/align]
Old 04-11-2007, 06:54 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Info on Elite Synergy Bow

I agree with you, I recently shot the synergy and the envy this past weekend....all i can say is sweet!!!!! I loved the draw cycle, the solid wall and boy is that thing quiet. It didn't have anything on the string other than a string loop, it had a stabilizer and a sts.

The Envy(#10 ) only had a string loop, it didn't have a stabilizer or a sts. There was no hand shock and it was super quiet....oh yeah and super fast!!!!

I still have some bows that I want to shoot(alley,cardiac,tribute,guardian), but boy, there are really going to have to impress me, otherwise I will be a owner of an synergy!!!

Although I loved the envy, I can't justify to spend a $1000 on a bow, the synergy is not that far behind and it is $300 cheaper!!!
Old 04-12-2007, 02:48 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Info on Elite Synergy Bow

Looks like your AT thread received more interest that it is getting here

Thats ok, you and I will own one of the finest pieces of equipment, then everyone will be talking about them.