Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

check this bow out????

Old 04-10-2007, 04:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: check this bow out????

I've seen it before when it first came out. I don't know if I'd have the condifence to shoot that thing. and I would think the hand shock would be high. kind of like a slingshot on steroids.
Old 04-10-2007, 08:38 PM

I shot one and it was not too bad. A lot of hand tourqe. Certainly did not make me want one.
Old 04-10-2007, 09:17 PM
Giant Nontypical

i think preacher is right. Rick James has one..he did a full write up about it and answered out questions not overly long ago. i can never find anything when i search or id search for the thread. this same thred will pop up once every couple months...crazy little lookin thing...id like to shoot one
Old 04-10-2007, 09:58 PM
Fork Horn

Perfect I can sell my treestands and groundblinds and just hunt from the truck. Bet you dont even have to open the door just roll the window down. Sorry its just hard to take some things seriously, I havent shot one it just doesnt fit my style.

Bill
Old 04-15-2007, 12:04 PM
Fork Horn

It looks like a bow missing something. I compare it to a persom with only arms head and legs no chest and stomach.
Old 04-17-2007, 04:33 PM
Fork Horn

Len from Macrotech had one of those in his shop about six months or so ago and wouldnt let anyone shoot it. He had one hell of a time tuning that thing. I was in the shop the day the owner picked it up, it was real noisy and just looked hard to relax for a shot.
Old 04-17-2007, 05:01 PM
Giant Nontypical

That's one UGLY looking thing! Wouldn't have it for a gift.[:'(]
Old 04-18-2007, 08:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

Ive never shot one but planning on doing so! But i think i am the only person that likes the innovation? Im sure it has its problems, but hey looks to me a great idea!
Old 04-19-2007, 09:27 PM

Even if a bow shoots really good, it has to still look nice and be simple for me to like it. That bow is just plain fugly looking. The accessories have to be really expensive as well, since they have to be designed to work on that bow. There sure are some ugly complicated bows coming out. I have shot a couple of them and was far from impressed. I just can't like ugly Flinch
Old 04-20-2007, 09:12 AM
Fork Horn

This is a review from another board on this bow.

Upon shooting the Liberty I was fairly disappointed at first with the hand shock, noise, and arrow whip that the bow produced. Calling Liberty Archery I found out just how helpful they are. Howard took the time to go through everything on the bow with me. When we finally figured out that the string loop was not exactly centered. Thinking how could that little string loop being off a hair cause that many problems, believe me, it can. If you have ever shot a Liberty, and wasn't happy with it, trust me it obviously wasn't in tune, have a dealer check it. Upon centering the string loop perfectly to where the center of the nock was on the perfect center of the string, this little bow became amazing. The first thing I noticed was that all but the slightest hint of hand shock was gone, the bow was now faster, and extremely quiet. After over 700 shots through the bow, I can definitely say this bow is one of the top bows in the world. Don't let it's size, and toy like appearance fool you. This is a serious piece of archery equipment, that is just as much at home on the 3D course as it is on the plains of Africa hunting dangerous game. Everyone needs to try this bow, I guarantee you will be impressed. Howard's Liberty is now a serious contender for the best bow ever. If you think it is just a toy, and don't try it, you are only hurting yourself. Take my advice, shoot this bow, it sells itself, from its awesome speed, to rifle like accuracy, and it's small size it may very well become the most popular hunting bow ever made. Please feel free to give Liberty Archery a call at (408)983-1127, or visit them on the web at www.libertyarchery.com

Quick Reply: check this bow out????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.