Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting Gear Review
 carbon express maxima arrows >

carbon express maxima arrows

Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

carbon express maxima arrows

Old 04-01-2007, 06:01 PM

Default carbon express maxima arrows

yes i was wandering what everbody thought of the carbon express maxima and if there as good as the commercials say ok thanks for your help
Old 04-01-2007, 06:22 PM

Default RE: carbon express maxima arrows

Yes, they are! Here's what I had to say about them...

http://www.huntingnet.com/forum/tm.aspx?m=2015932
Old 04-01-2007, 08:44 PM
Fork Horn

I shot Maxima 350s last year and thought they were good. Shot a couple deer and a bunch of targets with the Maximas. I just didn't like the price of the Maximas at around $10 per arrow. Found a very good deal on a dozen Axis 340s ($6 per arrow)and will be shooting those this year. The Axis is heavier, thinner,and cheaper. Judging from my target shooting I'd have to say the Axis will penetrate better.I definately had to move the sights a bit when I switched to the Axis. If I shoot a Maxima now while sighted in for the Axis the Maxima will hit considerable higher on the target.
Old 04-02-2007, 07:37 AM
Giant Nontypical

I just picked up a half dozen 350 hunters w/ blazers. They fly very well. I will shoot them more to get a better feel for them over the next couple of weeks.

Old 04-02-2007, 09:43 AM
Typical Buck

I shot maxima last year. They are great. Almost all hit the same point. As one mentioned, the price is a bit high. Other than that, I like them.
Old 04-02-2007, 09:49 AM

i've been shooting them and cant say a bad thing about them.
Old 04-02-2007, 10:41 AM
Nontypical Buck

I just switched to the Maxima Hunter arrrows from the FMJs. I really like them. Durable, great finish on them. I think you would be happy with them.
Old 04-02-2007, 04:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

I shoot the 250s with excellent results
Old 04-02-2007, 04:58 PM

Yeah, Maxima's are a bit more expensive, but they are WELL worth it....You get what you pay for, especially where arrows are concerned.
Old 04-02-2007, 05:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

My opinion is a well tuned bow will/can shoot most arrows well. At 20-25 yards most will work. Over the years I've experiment with many different shafts, from the pricy to the not sopricy and like I've said most of them worked quite well. Of course some will spin test better than others, some are just terrible. But you'll find these shafts in the best of arrows (price wise).
Gold Tips, Victory, are two of the better priced arrows and they preform well and are quite durable. For some, the pricier the arrow the more peace of mind, quite phsiological. A not so good shooter will take the best of arrows and do crazy things with them, on the other hand, a good shooter will take a tired shaft and shoot 'em well.

Quick Reply: carbon express maxima arrows

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.