Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting Gear Review
 PLEASE HELP!!! BLIND INFO >

PLEASE HELP!!! BLIND INFO

Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

PLEASE HELP!!! BLIND INFO

Old 03-25-2007, 03:23 PM
Fork Horn

Default PLEASE HELP!!! BLIND INFO

hey guys,

I WAS LOOKING INTO BUYING A HUTING BLIND, PRIMARILY FOR ARCHERY HUNTING AND TURKEY HUNTING. I REALLY DON'T WANT TO FOOT $400.00 FOR A DOUBLE BULL BLIND, BUT I WANT SOMETING GOOD FOR A LITTLE LESS MONEY.....ANYBODY HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS? PLEASE HELP, TURKEY SEASON IS RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER...

THANKS IN ADVANCE !
Old 03-25-2007, 04:03 PM

Default RE: PLEASE HELP!!! BLIND INFO

Contact buckeyebuckhntr for one of his ASAT blinds....I'm not 100% sure of the cost, but it will be about half that. Yer gonna spend some money for a good one, there's not much way around that, but Scott will treat ya right.
Old 03-25-2007, 07:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

I am a big fan of my GroundMax Deluxe.

http://www.huntingnet.com/forum/tm.aspx?m=2027778&mpage=1&key=&#202802 2
Old 03-25-2007, 08:54 PM

love my ameristep intimidator blind!!!!
Old 03-25-2007, 10:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

I also use a GroundMAx delux and it is a great blind for the money. The fabric does not shine like the cheaper ones and it does not flapin the wind at all.
Old 03-26-2007, 05:47 AM
Boone & Crockett

Throw another vote in for the Groundmax DX.

http://www.huntingnet.com/fieldjournal/fieldjournal_detail.aspx?nID=338

Excellent blind for the money. I just received their new catalog for the upcoming year and they have a new model in it similar to the DX but with slightly different dimensions (a bit shorter I believe). It should be an excellent choice as well.
Old 03-26-2007, 06:30 AM
RMA
Fork Horn

Were selling a TON of the ASAT blinds...$249.95. Nice size, easy to set up and EASY to shoot thru.
Old 03-26-2007, 05:46 PM

just something to look into on the ground max blind....no offense users....when buying ur blind see if you can check it out first...i went through three yes 3 blinds and they all had stiching problems with the zippers and the doors.... i bought it at bass pro and it seemed to me that they were all like that.i even opened a 4th one and it was still messed up...im not sayin all of them will be like this but just be sure to chack the box it comes in and the blind itself and also the windows are a bit high for bows and people that are smaller.....but one thing that i loved about that blind was its color it matched perfectly with my environment
Old 03-26-2007, 06:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

I also got mine at Bass Pro. The first one that I purchased did have a hole in it but BPS was great with exchanging it. The second one that I got was just fine!
Old 03-26-2007, 08:12 PM

YEAH THEY WERE GRWAT ABOUT EXCHANGING IT I THOUGHT THAT MAYBE I WAS THE LUCKY ONE AND GOT ONE DEFECTED ONE THEN ANTOHTER AND THEN ANOTHER..THEN I CHECKED A FOURTH AND IT WAS STILL MESSED UP....BUT I WAS THINKIN THAT MAYBE IT WAS JUST THE 50 THAT BASSPRO HAD ORDERED BUT THAT IS SOME SORRY STUFF AND IT ONLY HAPPENED WITH THE DELUXE I CHECKED THE OTHER SIZES AND THEY WERE FINE..IM JUST LETTING YALL KNOW TO CHECK THAT WAY YALL WONT HAVE TO DRIVE ALL THE WAY BACK IF YALL HAVE TO..

Quick Reply: PLEASE HELP!!! BLIND INFO

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.