Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

TIMBERHAWK PACKS

Old 02-19-2007, 06:20 PM
Fork Horn

Default TIMBERHAWK PACKS

HEY GUYS,

I RECEIVED MY NEW TIMBERHAWK RUT BUSTER PACK TODAY, SO I AM COMPELLED TO WRITE MY OPINION. I WENT THROUGH ALL THE FEATURES TODAY, AND LET ME TELL YOU,, THIS PACK IS AWESOME.. HIGHEST QUALITY MATERIALS, BUILT STRONG, AND HAS ALL THE ROOM I NEED. I CAN'T WAIT TO USE IT THIS YEAR....PLUS, IT COMES WITH A HYDRATION SYSTEM AND BOW HOLDER....ANYONE WANTS FURTHER PLEASE LET ME KNOW....

KC
Old 02-19-2007, 06:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: TIMBERHAWK PACKS

Thats awesome news. I have a Badlands Monstor Fanny pack now that I like, however I want something with a tad more room. But, I really don't want to pay 150 for their pack. The Timberhawks really interested me from day 1. The rut buster like you have is what I really want to look into. Thanks for the update.
Old 02-19-2007, 06:56 PM
Giant Nontypical

I just ordered a new Timber Hawk pack the other day. Should be here anytime. I will do a review of the pack upon it's arrival.
Old 02-19-2007, 10:50 PM

ORIGINAL: PAHUNTER105

HEY GUYS,

I RECEIVED MY NEW TIMBERHAWK RUT BUSTER PACK TODAY, SO I AM COMPELLED TO WRITE MY OPINION. I WENT THROUGH ALL THE FEATURES TODAY, AND LET ME TELL YOU,, THIS PACK IS AWESOME.. HIGHEST QUALITY MATERIALS, BUILT STRONG, AND HAS ALL THE ROOM I NEED. I CAN'T WAIT TO USE IT THIS YEAR....PLUS, IT COMES WITH A HYDRATION SYSTEM AND BOW HOLDER....ANYONE WANTS FURTHER PLEASE LET ME KNOW....

KC
Man I tell you, we really appreciate all of the positive feedback onthis product. We are proud to representTimberhawk in the midwest states.

If you see something we can do better with the packs, in design, feature etc let me know. Guys like you designed and use these packs. Keep the info. coming. We are working to get some stores to handle the product and expect that to happen soon. If you can if localmake it to the Jim Strader expo in Louisville this weekend, stop by our booth and chat.
Sincerely
Old 02-20-2007, 07:28 AM
RMA
Fork Horn

BEST pack on the market...we sell a TON of them.
Old 02-20-2007, 02:17 PM

Pa how does the bow stay on the pack i can't till by the pic. and where in Pa
Old 02-20-2007, 02:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

Where can you get these packs/ I need a new pack, BAD!!!!

Hatchet Jack
Old 02-20-2007, 05:27 PM
Fork Horn

THE STRAPS ON THE FRONT OF THE PACK ACTUALLY GO OVER THE STRING ON ONE SIDE AND OVER THE RISER ON THE OTHER SIDE. IT'S REALLY HARD TO EXPLAIN, BUT I PUT MY MATHEWS SWITCHBACK INSIDE AND TESTED THE STRENGTH. I WIGGLED AROUND, JUMPED AROUND AND TRIED TO DISLODGE IT, BUT IT HELD UP....GREAT PACK..

KC------POTTSVILLE PA
Old 02-20-2007, 05:28 PM
Fork Horn

WWW.TIMBERHAWKGEAR.COM
Old 02-20-2007, 08:08 PM

ORIGINAL: hatchet jack

Where can you get these packs/ I need a new pack, BAD!!!!

Hatchet Jack
Looks like RMA has got you covered. Go to there homepage they have a nice sight. We are more of a Rep than direct sales.

We will be atJim Straders Hunting abd Fishing expo this weekend in Louisville, KY If anyone in close to Louisville this is a good show.
Booth 413 and 415 side by side. Come and see us.

Quick Reply: TIMBERHAWK PACKS

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.