Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

New Ground Blind

Old 02-16-2007, 01:32 PM

Default New Ground Blind

Well, when I bought me new bow they had one of these on display. So my sweetheart wife got me one for Vday.

It is a Ground Max Eclipse GB2500. I only paid $79.00 for it. It has 12 windows with shoot thru mesh. Set up and take down is a sinch as it is a hub style system. It has a bow holder (hook on a strap) that hangs from the roof (cool) and two interior storage pockets. It comes with carrying case and is backpack style. The weight is 14lbs. Interior is 77 high by 67 wide measured at the hub center so the actual foot print is slightly smaller. There is plenty of room for two and even some poker chips! (Zingnut bring your money)

The only issue I have is the windows. They are a little akward (too high)in shape and shooting can be tricky if you do not pay attention. Once erected it is very sturdy and I would expect no flapping in the wind as all the material is very tight. The windows once unzipped can be secured by a loop and toggle which is nice.

The camo patern appears to be very good but might be slightly shiny for deer..but I use 100% for Turkeys anyway.

Old 02-16-2007, 01:33 PM

Default RE: New Ground Blind

Interior

Old 02-16-2007, 01:35 PM

In case you were wondering what the new bow was

Old 02-16-2007, 02:33 PM

Nice looking blind.
Old 02-17-2007, 01:00 AM

Where did you get it for 79.00?
Old 02-17-2007, 10:09 AM
Typical Buck

Hey Buck442,

How's it been going? Nice bow & blind.I have been wanting to shoot the gaurdian. My father inlaw bought a similarblind as you. He don't have near the window space though. Sounds like a good price on the blind. I still prefer being up high, but that would be great for when it's raining or colder. Planning on coming down to Shawnee again this year.Had a pretty good time!
Crutch
Old 02-17-2007, 10:52 AM
Typical Buck

It's nice to know I am not the only guy who sets his blind up in the house..

Nice blind!
Old 02-17-2007, 11:44 AM

I got the blind and Bow at Dunns Sporting Goods in Marion, Il. I asked two times if it was priced correct and they said yes[8D].

The old Guardian shoots sweet and I love it so far. Second day I had it a Robinhooded one at 30 yrd. The pick below is only at 8 yards ( in the den practice) you know turkey range

Old 02-20-2007, 05:23 PM

yea hopefully it works out ggod for you me on the other hand had realy bad luck with this blind although i had the dx version which is a bit bigger and i hated that the material was loose and that alot of the stiching was coming out and the hubs seemed messed up i went through almost 3 untill i made up my mind and got my ameristep intruder blind that i am confident with...but good to here someone has had the opposite and good luck hunting with it
Old 02-20-2007, 09:45 PM
Fork Horn

Looks like you may need to change your signature line. May need to replace 2006 Tribute with 2007 Guardian.

I live less than 2 miles from the Dunn's store in Pevely. Unfortunately I am in there too much. They tell me that they can't keep Bowtech's in the Marion store and I believe the Paducah store is right behind that. It has been a great line for them.

I buy most of my hunting stuff there. Congrats on both of your purchases.

Quick Reply: New Ground Blind

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.