Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

DRENI OR XT ?

Old 01-19-2007, 01:29 PM

Default RE: DRENI OR XT ?

I have a Bowtech, but I shot the XT and Drenalin. If I had to chose, I'd be walking out the door with th XT.
Old 01-30-2007, 07:12 PM

Well my Drenalin came in today it was well worth the wait thanks to all who replied.
Old 01-31-2007, 08:29 PM

well like the other guy said, is it 5fps worth 100$? nah. I opted for the XT. I'd have it much much sooner and 100$ cheaper.
Old 02-01-2007, 12:19 PM

Well it seems like this subject has been run into the ground one too many times. But I just have to put my two cents in.
I have shot my fathers bow for almost 5 yrs now. Its a PSE Fire-Flite 3D Elite Series. I know this bow is ancient but for poor country folk like me, it was all i could get at the time. This bow has been great to me but since im getting a little money back for taxes this years, its out with the old in with the new.
I went to my local archery shop to test a few bows out and the first one i shot of course was the drenelin.I absolutely fell in love with this bow. The smoothness and light wieght of this bow is great. I will have one in about a month.
The only other Matthews bow i have been so lucky to shoot is the BlackMax. A buddy of mine bought this bow and he let me shoot it. I HATED THIS BOW. I didnt like anything about it. Its fast but i would alot rather had my old bow than his new one. Im sorry i havent shot the xt but just the way the drenelin shot for me, i would reconmend it, that is if the money isnt a big problem.
happy hunting