Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Bowtech orders?

Old 12-29-2006, 02:54 PM
Spike

Default Bowtech orders?

Has anyone heard how long it would take to get a standard 29 in 70 lb rt hand Guardian in standard camo??????
Old 12-29-2006, 09:43 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Bowtech orders?

Not sure the exact length, but from what my local dealer told me, they have been cranking out the Guardians at a pretty high output. I would think that the standard Obsession camo would be here sooner than the "other" camo options, but who knows.

I ordered my HD Grey Guardian about 2-3 weeks ago and my dealer made a comment about it arriving sometime in January. Whether that happens or not, who knows. Bottom line is, the longer you wait to order, the longer your overall wait will be.
Old 12-30-2006, 10:41 AM

i got my gaurdian a week after i ordered from my local shop, but part of that was because they had already expected the bow i needed to come in anyways, if you have to wait a lil longer then normal its worth it though, its an awesome bow, you will be pleased
Old 12-30-2006, 11:02 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: VA HEAD HUNTER

i got my gaurdian a week after i ordered from my local shop, but part of that was because they had already expected the bow i needed to come in anyways, if you have to wait a lil longer then normal its worth it though, its an awesome bow, you will be pleased
Which camo pattern Guardian did you get? Obsession? Reading your post makes me very optimistic.
Old 12-31-2006, 03:48 PM
Spike

I ordered mine the week before x-mas. I was just hoping to hear that some were getting there orders.Not the ones that the dealers already had on order,or the demo bows that are being sold.Has anyone received a customer order?????It would be nice to know where you stand ! Be it a month ,2 or 3,just give us a time frame.I personally don't like,"when it gets here ,we'll call you ". Bowtech should be able to give the dealers a time frame when they place a order,if they can't they should work on one.
Old 01-02-2007, 03:07 PM
Spike

WHATS UP !!!!!!!! NO Inside connections here?????
Old 01-02-2007, 09:52 PM
Fork Horn

I put some more money on my Guardian tonight, but my dealer was busy so I didn't get around to ask him if he had talked to the rep this week. Last thing he told me, was that they were starting to put out a large volume of bows and starting to get into the backlog. He never gave an exact date, but still seemed confident that I would receive my HD Grey Guardian sometime this January. The next time I am up there, I will try and dig for some more answers.
Old 01-05-2007, 03:39 PM
Spike

Come on,All you guys that are suppose to be in the Know Don't Know???? Whats up with that????
Old 01-05-2007, 05:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

You might try calling the factory,they should be in the know!
Old 01-05-2007, 08:45 PM
Giant Nontypical

Come on,All you guys that are suppose to be in the Know Don't Know????
Well we could tell ya but then we would have to kill ya

Quick Reply: Bowtech orders?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.