Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

slick trick broadheads

Old 12-13-2006, 02:33 PM

Default slick trick broadheads

i was just wondering if the slick trick broadhead are so good as everyone who shoots them claim why dont any major store carry them. i was at bass pro today and they said that they never heard of them. i called the archery shopmthat i go to today and he carries every head that you can think of and he told me he has never heard of them either. if people are shooting these were are u getting them at? i currently shoot the g5 montec and just love them,how does the slick trick compare..
Old 12-13-2006, 03:38 PM

Default RE: slick trick broadheads

im going to give you a link for a guy that sells them cheap TYD.
Old 12-13-2006, 03:41 PM

PM sent
Old 12-13-2006, 07:35 PM
Typical Buck

PA, If you don't mind could you send me that link as well?
I would appreciate it.
Old 12-14-2006, 08:24 AM
Nontypical Buck

I'd like to get a copy of that link as well. Thanks.
Old 12-14-2006, 10:52 AM

come on my fellow hunters give me an answer to this. i know somebody must no something about this.
Old 12-14-2006, 11:11 AM

I found them on their website. They are out of AR. $22 for 3. Sizes range from 85,100,125. Haven't shot them, but look interesting from the praise of hunters. Let me know if u end up shooting them, maybe I'll switch.
Old 12-14-2006, 11:32 AM
Typical Buck

When I asked about them In Bass Pro last weekend they were very aware of the product, however they did not have any.
I asked at another bow shop I have been haunting, he says they usually carry them but have a hard time keeping them in stock.
I ordered 12 for ten bucks a piece from a fellow in northern Ontario.
Old 12-14-2006, 03:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

I shoot them and will never switch. For me, they are the best broadhead out there. If you are choosing between these and the Montecs, go with the Slicks. 4 blades are better than 3, especially when they are the same cutting diameter. The new blades are scary sharp and just as durable as the old ones. www.slicktrick.net is the website where I get mine. If someone does indeed have a cheaper outlet,I'm all ears. They are already cheaper than most heads out there.

BTW: most people at the shop where I go don't know about them either,so I wouldn't use that as a reference point.The ones that know about them, most likely use them!
Old 12-14-2006, 04:23 PM

the guy that im talking about is on archery talk . http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showthread.php?t=338928
the link is for his string supressors but he sells slick tricks for 21 bucks & change .send him a PM he has a good rep.

Quick Reply: slick trick broadheads

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.