Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Diamond Bows

Old 11-22-2006, 08:45 AM

Default Diamond Bows

Are there any Diamond bow users out there, and if so how is the product?
Old 11-22-2006, 10:29 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Diamond Bows

There are several here on this sight. I am one. I shoot an '05 Diamond Victory. This is a smooth, quiet, fast bow. There is no noticable hand shock and itsjust a great bow. $ for $ it has to be one of the best buys in bowhunting. I would buy another without hesitation and am giving the new Black Ice some serious thought. I look forward to shooting one. I'll be getting a bunch of OT after Christmas and I may have to buy a new one!
Old 11-22-2006, 12:31 PM
Giant Nontypical

I have had 2 Diamonds in the last 2 years and have the Black Ice on order for my hunting bow next year.

I just gave away my Victory to a young kid in PA who bow hunts with a recurve and his family could not afford to buy him a compound.

Diamonds are probably one of the most under rated bows on the market they could ask a lot more for them and get it no problems.

You wont be dissapointed with any of the Diamond line up.
Old 11-22-2006, 09:00 PM

i hear good things about the diamonds never a bad thing at all. i will be looking at the allegiance, guardian, and the black ice when i get my new bow. btw that was nice of you to just give away your bow like that to help a fellow hunter.
Old 11-23-2006, 05:59 AM
Typical Buck

if it goes out the back door of the bowtech factory,it must be a great bow,it will be interesting to see if they bring up some faster bows with the diamond name
(I have`nt read on the new ones yet so they may already have) bowtech/diamond catch us if you can
Old 11-23-2006, 07:23 AM

Maybe an expection, But I have seen a Diamond Raptor that was only a few weeks old, blow up when one of the limbs snapped. I have also spoke with a pro-shop and they have seen some of the limbs having cosmetic damage with some of the outter layers slivering off. I have no issues with any bow manufacturer, as I think any reputable company make good bows and it really should not be about who makes it, but how it feels and shoots to the person using it. And when a company is growing as fast as Bow-tech and Diamond and producing as many as bows as they are, there are bound to be some minor issue's. But this is all I have heard of. I have heard a lot of great reviews, but just wanted to pass along a couple of the issue's I have heard of. Good Luck
Old 11-23-2006, 07:39 AM
Nontypical Buck

I just got a Diamond Victory about a month or so ago. I absolutly love this bow. For some reason, it seems like i can shoot this bow much better than any other bow I have owned. I dare not shoot more than 1 arrow at the same target at 20 yds. I get extremly tight groups. This bow is really quite, fast, light, and almost no handshock.

Speaking of quiet, I hear the arrows buzzing through the air. I never had a bow that quiet before.

About the limbs;

The guy that set up my bow said that you have to be very careful putting these bows on a bow press. You can't just do them like older bows. something about the parelelle (sp) limb design.It tookhim several minutes just to getit situated right in the press. I have a feeling this may be why limbs are breaking.
Old 11-23-2006, 08:06 AM

The diamond bows are a really great bow! They are smooth, fast and forgiving! What else do you want?
Old 11-23-2006, 02:52 PM
Fork Horn

best bows for the money by far
Old 11-26-2006, 06:24 AM

Hey thanks guys! The input is great.

Quick Reply: Diamond Bows

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.