Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Anybody use...

Old 11-14-2006, 04:47 PM
Fork Horn

Default Anybody use...

I'm thinking about replacing the sight on my bow (the cheapo plastic one that came with it) I've been looking ata Bass Pro catalog and was wonderingif anyone hasany info or experiencewith Foxfire sights from Carolina Archery, or something in the $50 to $90 price range made of metal, I hate plastic(trying to get some ideas so I can drop some hints to the wife for christmas). Any and all recommendations welcome.
Old 11-14-2006, 06:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Anybody use...

i like the rt extreme 900 i believe it is about 80 bucks looks great and the one i saw the other day is super bright
Old 11-14-2006, 06:16 PM

It's been my experience that anything from CAP is of good quality, though I know very little of the specific sight you speak of.
Old 11-15-2006, 09:28 AM

If you can get your hands on a Sword that is what I would buy. I have one and it is the best sight out there by far.
Old 11-15-2006, 09:54 AM
Nontypical Buck

Sword Twilight Hunter should fit the bill nicely for you. Great products at a good price.