Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting Gear Review
 Bowtech Website Updated(? for prostaff guys) >

Bowtech Website Updated(? for prostaff guys)

Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Bowtech Website Updated(? for prostaff guys)

Old 10-31-2006, 05:43 PM
Typical Buck

Default Bowtech Website Updated(? for prostaff guys)

If you guys already didn't know the Bowtech Website is updated. I have to admit the Guardian is growing on me. This question iseither Greg/MO,Matt/PA or any other bowtech guys.I know i need to shoot them both and see what I like...but what do you think of the new Guardian?(looks aside) I am thinking of getting either the Guardian,Tribute or the Allegiance this spring.Did they make any significant changes to the Trib or the alleg? Thanks
Old 10-31-2006, 08:09 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Bowtech Website Updated(? for prostaff guys)

Ranger, I'm absolutely stoked about getting my hands on a Guardian... The center pivot design allows the limbs to be flexed at such a gentle and natural arc at full draw: limb-tip travel will be minimal, as well as limb stress in general.

The nature of the design allows the shooter to experience the shootability usually only accorded a deflex bow, yet while churning out VERY respectable speeds in a hunting rig. The cams are the most energy-efficient ever created, and the new design also corrects any cam lean from previous models.

The Allegiance dropped almost a half of a pound in mass weight, as it shares the lighter Equalizer riser. Both the Tribute and the Allegiance get new cams to eliminate any lean.

It's gonna be a great year to pick up a few BowTechs!
Old 10-31-2006, 10:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

[quote]If you guys already didn't know the Bowtech Website is updated.[/quo

Why does it only show 06 stuff when I look at it? Is there another bowtech web address?
Old 10-31-2006, 10:35 PM
Giant Nontypical

www.bowtecharchery.com

Make sure your cookies are cleared out; just thinking out loud here... Shouldn't really matter.
Old 11-01-2006, 05:31 AM
Typical Buck

Thanks Greg! I can't wait to get my hands on one and shoot it. Only problem will getting the funds....i am getting married in June...but i will find away. Look forward to hearing you testimony when you get your hands on one. I really respect your opinions and your success.
Old 11-02-2006, 07:50 PM

Greg

Will the 07 Tribute cams fit on the 06's? Not that I notice any accuracy issues with mine but if the new cam is supposed to be better why not try it if it will work.

Thanks.......Buck.
Old 11-02-2006, 08:21 PM
Giant Nontypical

Buck, no. Sorry.
Old 11-03-2006, 08:54 AM
Giant Nontypical

of the guardian, tribute and allegiance which one would be the best to look at it because i am also looking for a new bow but i am skeptical about DL specific because im just 15 and I have a 28.5" DL.
Old 11-03-2006, 09:23 AM
Giant Nontypical

Cougars, I would seriously suggest shooting all of them; they're each going to be fantastic in their own right. You'll know which one is right for you after shooting them. I love the fact the Allegiance has shed some weight and picked up the new cams with the center-track features, but that Guardian sounds like it's going to be one of the most shootable and efficient machines yet built by any manufacturer.

Old 11-04-2006, 07:56 PM
Giant Nontypical

whats the price on different DL modules?

Quick Reply: Bowtech Website Updated(? for prostaff guys)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.