HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting Gear Review (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-gear-review-31/)
-   -   Bowtech Website Updated(? for prostaff guys) (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-gear-review/162677-bowtech-website-updated-prostaff-guys.html)

DROCK 10-31-2006 05:43 PM

Bowtech Website Updated(? for prostaff guys)

If you guys already didn't know the Bowtech Website is updated. I have to admit the Guardian is growing on me. This question iseither Greg/MO,Matt/PA or any other bowtech guys.I know i need to shoot them both and see what I like...but what do you think of the new Guardian?(looks aside) I am thinking of getting either the Guardian,Tribute or the Allegiance this spring.Did they make any significant changes to the Trib or the alleg? Thanks

Greg / MO 10-31-2006 08:09 PM

RE: Bowtech Website Updated(? for prostaff guys)

Ranger, I'm absolutely stoked about getting my hands on a Guardian... The center pivot design allows the limbs to be flexed at such a gentle and natural arc at full draw: limb-tip travel will be minimal, as well as limb stress in general.

The nature of the design allows the shooter to experience the shootability usually only accorded a deflex bow, yet while churning out VERY respectable speeds in a hunting rig. The cams are the most energy-efficient ever created, and the new design also corrects any cam lean from previous models.

The Allegiance dropped almost a half of a pound in mass weight, as it shares the lighter Equalizer riser. Both the Tribute and the Allegiance get new cams to eliminate any lean.

It's gonna be a great year to pick up a few BowTechs! ;):D

TerryM 10-31-2006 10:31 PM

[quote]If you guys already didn't know the Bowtech Website is updated.[/quo

Why does it only show 06 stuff when I look at it? Is there another bowtech web address?

Greg / MO 10-31-2006 10:35 PM

www.bowtecharchery.com

Make sure your cookies are cleared out; just thinking out loud here... Shouldn't really matter.

DROCK 11-01-2006 05:31 AM

Thanks Greg! I can't wait to get my hands on one and shoot it. Only problem will getting the funds....i am getting married in June...but i will find away. Look forward to hearing you testimony when you get your hands on one. I really respect your opinions and your success.

Buck442 11-02-2006 07:50 PM

Greg

Will the 07 Tribute cams fit on the 06's? Not that I notice any accuracy issues with mine but if the new cam is supposed to be better why not try it if it will work.

Thanks.......Buck.

Greg / MO 11-02-2006 08:21 PM

Buck, no. Sorry. :)

Matt/TN 11-03-2006 08:54 AM

of the guardian, tribute and allegiance which one would be the best to look at it because i am also looking for a new bow but i am skeptical about DL specific because im just 15 and I have a 28.5" DL.

Greg / MO 11-03-2006 09:23 AM

Cougars, I would seriously suggest shooting all of them; they're each going to be fantastic in their own right. You'll know which one is right for you after shooting them. I love the fact the Allegiance has shed some weight and picked up the new cams with the center-track features, but that Guardian sounds like it's going to be one of the most shootable and efficient machines yet built by any manufacturer.

Matt/TN 11-04-2006 07:56 PM

whats the price on different DL modules?