Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting Gear Review
 Easton A/C/C Kinetic II Hyperspeed..460..???? >

Easton A/C/C Kinetic II Hyperspeed..460..????

Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Easton A/C/C Kinetic II Hyperspeed..460..????

Old 10-10-2006, 11:11 AM

Default Easton A/C/C Kinetic II Hyperspeed..460..????

Does anyone have any information about these arrows? Are they an older style or something? I have looked at Easton's site, but they didn't show them at all. And the 460 spine in that arrow, is that a good combination? I have a guy wanting to sell me some, but I know nothing about them. What about the 460 spine, is that enough?

Thanks for any help you can give.

Good Hunting

God Bless.
Old 10-10-2006, 11:23 AM

Default RE: Easton A/C/C Hyperspeed..3-49-460..????

3-49 Hyperspeed? I think it should be a 2-49 A/C Hyperspeed. The spine should be the same as for a 3-49 A/C/C shaft but they are a very light (grain weight) arrow. Easton stopped making them years ago. You can get some screaming speeds out of them but it could be near on to dry firing your bow. Watch that 5 grain per pound of draw minimum limit imposed under most warranties.

Well, since it's a Kinetic II then that changes things:
Yep, the Kinetics are a heavier weight A/C shaft that was replaced last year by the SuperSlim. They are nearly identical in weight / inch so if you like the Kinetics you could replace them with the SuperSlims with only minor rest adjustment for the difference in diameter. However, I still think you're better off with the standard A/C/C shaft. I'm not a big fan of the HIT inserts in the SuperSlims.
Old 10-10-2006, 01:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Easton A/C/C Hyperspeed..3-49-460..????

Are you sure he didn't mean 400 spine? Also these arrows have been discontinued as far as I know. I believe the A/C Sluper Slims were intended to take their place since they are about the same as far as GPI is concerned.