Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Old 10-10-2006, 10:24 PM

Default RE: 07

Well.....I SUSPECT that the Trykon will have the cam and a half instead of the Zephyr. That non adjustable DL killed them this year. I'm quite sure they will have a new bow or two to add to the line up, but I've honestly heard nothing of it.

Ross will be one to look at this year. I'm hearing rumors of a new cam that's gonna get them 15-20 fps faster this year.
Old 10-11-2006, 05:35 AM

could find anything about 07 on mathews website.
Old 10-11-2006, 06:24 AM

Rick James that "New Manufacturer" Doesn't happen to be Sims Vibration Laboratories does it? I remember hearing some rumblings about a bow they were developing a few years ago.
Old 10-11-2006, 06:27 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: PA Hardwoods

Rick James that "New Manufacturer" Doesn't happen to be Sims Vibration Laboratories does it? I remember hearing some rumblings about a bow they were developing a few years ago.
Not sure.............

[8D]

Old 10-11-2006, 06:33 AM
Typical Buck

Also heard that Bowtech will have a new bow that's supposed to be in the 350fps + range. Also they're coming out w/ the new crossbow w/ split limbs... I'm hoping those limbs don't make their way to the bow line. I've already gotten the green light from the old lady for a new bow this year... and I can hardly wait. Will be looking at Bowtech, Elite, and a few others.
Old 10-11-2006, 06:36 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: ropedawg

could find anything about 07 on mathews website.
We got posters for the two new Mathews last night for the shop. We ordered one of both as well so I get to test the C4 hopefully next week and put it through the paces. These aren't their biggest releases for 07' but the C4 should be exciting for the target guys. It will fit that niche between the guys that can't quite afford an Apex or Apex 7 and those that loved the old Conquest 3. It has the same handle and riser machining as the Apex line for a lot less $$$. Here is a bit of info.

Winning....The result of combining skill, inspiration, dedication and the best technology. Introducing the Conquest 4!!!

The New Mathews Conquest 4 is the latest in a long line of Conquest models which have more professional tournament victories than any other bow in history!

The Conquest 4 features a perimeter-weighted Conquest 4 Max Cam, Harmonic Dampers, V-Lock Limb Cups, a Carbon Cable Rod and a fully Machined Aeroriser.

The Conquest 4 also features the Integral Grip. This popular grip is a machined, built-in grip thats sleek, fits great and minimizes bow-hand torque!

The Conquest 4 is available in Black riser with Realtree Hardwoods HD limbs, Blue riser with Black limbs and Red riser with Black limbs.

MSRP $899.00

Ask your local Mathews retailer for price on target colors.

Find the nearest retailer

Specifications

IBO Rating (FPS) (approx.)
310 fps (Approx)

AMO Rating
(FPS) (approx.)

236 fps (Approx)

Cam(s)
Conquest 4 Max Cam, Mini Max Cam, Super Soft Cam

Draw Weight
40, 50, 60, 70 (Approx)

Draw Length
Conquest 4 Max Cam 28" - 32" (Approx) Mini Max Cam 24" - 29" (Approx) Super Soft Cam 28" - 32" (Approx)

Axle to Axle Length
(approx)

41" (Approx)

Brace Height
(approx.)

7" (Approx)

Riser Length
27" (Approx)

Physical Weight
(approx.)

4.4 pounds (Approx)

Letoff (%)
Conquest 4 Max Cam 65% or 80% (Approx) Mini Max Cam 65% (Approx) Super Soft Cam 60% (Approx)

Startem out right with the Ignition Youth Bow.

The new sweet-shooting youth bow from Mathews.

Features single-cam technology, string suppressors and a fully machined Aeroriser!

A Generous 6 1/2" brace height makes the Ignition an extremely forgiving bow to shoot!

The Ignition is availble in Realtree Hardwoods HD, Blue Berry and Black Cherry.

MSRP $329.00

Check with local Mathews retailer for price on target colors.
Ignition is one sweet-shooting bow. If you want your child to enjoy shooting, start them out with a Mathews Ignition!!

Find the nearest retailer

Specifications

IBO Rating (FPS) (approx.)
278* fps at 26"/50 lbs

AMO Rating
(FPS) (approx.)

-

Cam(s)
Ignition Cam

Draw Weight
20, 30, 40, 50 (Approx)

Draw Length
19" to 26" with Half Sizes Available from 22.5" to 25.5" (Approx)

Axle to Axle Length
(approx)

31 3/8" (Approx)

Brace Height
(approx.)

6 1/2" (Approx)

Riser Length
15 7/8" (Approx)

Physical Weight
(approx.)

2.9 lbs (Approx)

Letoff (%)
65% (Approx)
Old 10-17-2006, 08:03 PM

I was planning on buying a Trykon in early o7, but with all this classified hype, I think I'll wait to see what comes out.

Feel free to leak some info to me thru a Pm