Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting Gear Review
 Opinions on Anchor Bow Sight >

Opinions on Anchor Bow Sight

Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Opinions on Anchor Bow Sight

Old 08-16-2006, 08:20 PM

Default Opinions on Anchor Bow Sight

I have been reading about the Anchor Bow sight and was curious if anyone else had given it a try. I first heard about it on the Double Bull video. Seems like a good idea and I'd like to get rid of my peep sight woes. I would appreciate any thoughts or comments.
Old 08-16-2006, 11:16 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Opinions on Anchor Bow Sight

I have been wondering the same thing, and I did some checking and there are some definate advantages, which they state in their brochure. And some disadvantages One thing I have heard from some people is that it takes a while to get used to and it may not be something you want to do right before season and some say that it takes longer to zero in on game. Another is that you have to take your eyes off the target to line up the dot. Some guys didnt like that. I did not purchase one because I had an issue with mounting it on my sight. But a buddy has one and loves it. I think they have a deal going on right now with some sights that are not blemished but did not receive an upgrade. Hope this helped.
Old 08-20-2006, 06:21 PM

Tell me about this "upgrade". I couldn't find any mention of it on their website.
Old 08-20-2006, 09:06 PM
Fork Horn

i think it had something to do with an adjustmentscrew, in the upgraded sights it is hidden from view. That is my understanding anyways. i didnt ask to much more because the anchor sight would not mount to my current setup. send them an e-mail to see if they have any of these left. they said it did not affect function.
Old 08-20-2006, 09:31 PM
Fork Horn

there nice