Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

ASAT Camo Size Question

Old 07-09-2006, 01:24 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default ASAT Camo Size Question

Well I really want to try the ASAT 3d suit, but I'm a bit stuck on the sizing. I plan to wear this over top my existing lightweight hunting clothes, and get some scent elminating light wear (any recommendations btw?) so I don't have to spend $200+ on specific suits. I'm 5'11" and about 160-165lbs varying. Anyone about that size using this suit and what size do you have? I would assume a large may be a little loose but that would be good considering I would wear it on top of existing clothes. Thanks.
Old 07-09-2006, 01:31 PM

Default RE: ASAT Camo Size Question

I am 6'3 265 lbs and wear xx large, which is one size bigger than fits me with lightweight hunting clothes,but i just wear suspenders to keep them up.Now in the winter i can wear the heaviest clothes i have and still move comfortably.BTW Base Slayer's are sweet.
Old 07-09-2006, 02:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

I am 6'2" and 180 lbs. and I have the large top and bottoms and they are plenty big on me.I end up tucking the top in the pants and I have the pants at least half way up my torso.Pure style baby!
It would be best for you to talk to the source your purchasing it from to see if a medium or large would be better for you.

Old 07-09-2006, 03:15 PM

Order whatever size you normally wear. The 3D suit is cut a little big for the very purpose of wearing it over heavy clothing.
Old 07-09-2006, 04:37 PM
Boone & Crockett

For you, I'd bet a medium would fit the bill, they definately run big.
Old 07-10-2006, 05:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Rob/PA Bowyer

For you, I'd bet a medium would fit the bill, they definately run big.
Yeah, I contacted archer's warehouse and they recommended a medium so I ordered the suit. I can't wait to try this stuff out, seeing as you seem to like it and you only live 15 minutes from me, so we are hunting the same environment.
Old 07-10-2006, 06:31 PM

One of the best purchases you'll ever make. You are going to be very, very amazed.
Old 07-10-2006, 09:39 PM

Hey, thanks for the confidence, this is Rob from ASAT Camo, I have been the owner for about 21/2 years, thanks for the answer to enigma camo, he actually worked for me for the whole time we had this, see he was actually using my dime to start his company, going down hard, no intergrity what so ever. thanks give me your address and I will take care of you. Your friend Rob
Old 07-11-2006, 05:48 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: ASATROB

Hey, thanks for the confidence, this is Rob from ASAT Camo, I have been the owner for about 21/2 years, thanks for the answer to enigma camo, he actually worked for me for the whole time we had this, see he was actually using my dime to start his company, going down hard, no intergrity what so ever. thanks give me your address and I will take care of you. Your friend Rob

Old 07-11-2006, 06:23 AM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: ASATROB

, he actually worked for me for the whole time we had this, see he was actually using my dime to start his company, going down hard, no intergrity what so ever. thanks give me your address and I will take care of you. Your friend Rob
That couldn't be farther from the truth so whose integrity is lacking? You'd be better off coming here and simply talking about your product rather than disrespecting a very respected member of these forums. There is no one here that would talk badly of him and you won't make any friends by doing the same. That really makes me wonder what kind of company ASAT now is without him, he was the integrity, the customer service and the go to guy behind ASAT.

Quick Reply: ASAT Camo Size Question

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.