Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting Gear Review
 Leopold Range finder and Double Bull . . . >

Leopold Range finder and Double Bull . . .

Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Leopold Range finder and Double Bull . . .

Old 05-11-2006, 02:22 PM

Default Leopold Range finder and Double Bull . . .

Has anyone used the new Leupold range finders through the mesh of a Double Bull matrix? I'm considering selling my Bushnell Yardage Pro and upgrading if the Leupold works from the back of the blind through the net with no problems.
Thanks for any info.
Old 05-16-2006, 08:57 PM

Default RE: Leopold Range finder and Double Bull . . .

Not sure about the Leopold or the double bull. I have the Nikon 600 and it works through the screen on my Cabelas Full-Draw blind. I am sure the Leopold would work. I almost bought one of them, i was at Cabelas trying to pick between the Nikon and the Leopold. I told the guy to get a Leopold out and i would take it. He went to the back room and said he was all out. So i got the Nikon and i am glad i did, the more i looked at the Leopold the more i disliked it. When u look throught it, it looks like a fighter jet, there is so damn many symbols and numbers u dont know what the hell is going on. I like things simple, but i know leopold makes some very nice optics.
Old 06-02-2006, 11:59 AM

Default RE: Leopold Range finder and Double Bull . . .

On the newest Double Bull video (Part VI, I think?), they run through all the gear that they use and recommend. They specifically singled out Nikon as being either the only one or one of the few (I can't remember which) that works well through the screens. That may have been before the new Leupold came out, though.