Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Gibblet's strings

Old 03-19-2006, 06:02 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default Gibblet's strings

Beautiful work! 452x

If you have a company name gibblet, sorry I must have missed it. If you don't maybe you could come up with one that would reflect them accurately. I'm not seeing one other than maybe "Hair of the Gods" or something classy.

Between the way I've tuned my 05 protec and gibblets strings, it's never sent a shaft out with such speed and the accuracy is top notch or should I say nock. The finished set up sent 3 arrows into the target with the third burying itself into the first or second. Had to know what it would do.
Old 03-19-2006, 06:07 AM

Default RE: Gibblet's strings

pics?
Old 03-19-2006, 06:16 AM
Giant Nontypical

Can't.[&o]

I can add this. It won't be long before the mention of gibblets name in the deer woods will cause the deer to break out in a sweats.
Old 03-19-2006, 06:32 AM

well, that may be true about the deer sweating at the mention of my name, but they still laugh when they see me in person. i think i saw a real nice 8 pt bust a gusset this year after i shot over his back. he was laughing sooo hard i kind of worried if he'd be ok.

news flash - if your sight slides and you're showing off shooting broadheads from long range in camp- you better slide it back when you're done. pride cometh before the fall.

btw, thank you very much nodog for the nice words, and your patience waiting for the order.
Old 03-19-2006, 06:51 AM
Giant Nontypical

Can't rush art!

LOL! Bummer about that deer. Good story though.
Old 03-20-2006, 07:09 AM
Giant Nontypical

That's exactly why his company is called J.A.M. String's ,they jam those arrow's in there just nicely ,just as you have described ,the name seem's to suit them perfectly .

nubo
Old 03-20-2006, 10:00 AM

John makes an amazing set of strings. He helped me out in numerous ways whether it was helping me get string measurements, or helping me(at his cost) when my bow chewed up a cable. I wish I owned more than one bow so that I could do buniness more frequently with the guy. I have been pushing though, and think I will be able to get two more sets from him this coming summer for my brother and a buddy. Thanks again John.
Nate