Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

AR 34

Old 02-22-2006, 01:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default AR 34

I just bought a new AR 34.. I can't wait to get it! I have shot these bows a few times and love em.. Anyone else shootin one?
Old 02-22-2006, 04:23 PM

Default RE: AR 34

i've made quite a few string sets for those and my customers love theirs. did you get the single or ram.5?

Old 02-22-2006, 07:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

ram.5
Old 02-22-2006, 08:28 PM

i bought an ar34.5 last year and love it and just put new strings on made by gibblet best strings i have ever had made for a bow top quality and under priced just bought a nother ar34 competition from rob/pabowyer can't wait to get it.
Old 02-22-2006, 09:11 PM
Boone & Crockett

Shep, you got a heck of a deal on that one. I saw it too and if I had an extra $200 in my pocket for more archery equipment it would have been coming to my house.

I don't own an AR34 but it was a tough decision between that and the alleginace I bought last year. As much as I love the alleginace I still want an AR34.
Old 02-23-2006, 06:55 PM

the handle on the ar is what i like the most it just fits my hand the best and i think thats one of the most important things when a person is looking to buy a new bow if the bow does not feel good in your hand you more than likely wont shoot the bow very good my nephew bought the alleginace and it is avery nice bow it shoots hard and very quite
shep mo
Old 02-24-2006, 07:31 AM
Giant Nontypical

I used to shoot the AR34. It was a great bow. Very fast and forgiving. The only thing I didn't like was the let off. It just wasn't comfortable for me. Just a personal thing. Great bows.