Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

tribute and swtchback

Old 02-10-2006, 01:49 PM

Default tribute and swtchback

Now you will hear from a guy that has a 2005 switchback and a bowtech tribute.Love them both.Tibute faster,tribute harder to draw back at same pounds draw wieght.Vibration about the same out of both which is none.Noise really cant tell either but maybe a little quiter the trbute.If I had to shoot one all day for comfort I would shoot the switchback.Unbious oppinon because I now have both.
Old 02-10-2006, 03:29 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: tribute and swtchback

Pretty much mirrors my review post in the bowhunting forum, you can link here in my thread...Shot the Tribute, Switchback, Allegiance and Trykon....all great bows no doubt....My top two went to the Allegiance and the Trykon...it's certainly true that the Trykon is not for everyone but the Allegiance I believe fits everyone whose used to other bows....

Nice review hunt4hogs, thanks for using this forum for what it's meant for...