Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

VBG ?

Old 01-04-2006, 06:42 PM

Default VBG ?

I was looking at their web sight and some of there stuff looked pretty good.I was just wondering if anybody uses there sights and rests?? I like the vertical pin sight system, I have a older trophy ridge sight.I need a new sight.I just dont like that company or their high priced sights. Also that Kaz rest looks like it might work. Any help will be apreciated
Old 01-05-2006, 10:06 AM

Default RE: VBG ?

I use a VBG oracle sight and really like it. My brother uses one of their vertical pin trapper sights and he loves it. VBG sights are definitely one of the brightest out there.
Nate
Old 01-05-2006, 10:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

I have both on my bow. I use the Proslide. The pin is the brightest I have ever seen. The full capture feature is what sold me on the rest.
Old 01-06-2006, 05:38 AM

I just purchased a Kaz-away rest for my '06 Allegiance and love it!
Old 01-06-2006, 08:33 PM
Giant Nontypical

I use the Kaz-Away rest and love it! I have been using their rests and sights for years now and I look for no other! Quality gear made in the USA!