Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Hoyt LazerTec?

Old 01-03-2006, 09:20 PM

Default Hoyt LazerTec?

Anyone have one of these, or shot one? My local archery shop guy is steering me towards one of these over the Bowtech TomKat and Reflex Grizzly. It seems to be a bit slower than the TomKat and Grizzly (but is the difference between 295 and 315 really that big of a deal?

This is going to be my first bow... and my head is spinning with all of the choices out there etc. Unfortunately not many places stock these with a 30" draw in a LH bow!!!!!!! So it is next to impossible to get one and shoot it.

TIA for the feedback!

J
Old 01-03-2006, 09:24 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Hoyt LazerTec?

try to shoot as many bows that you can and decide which feels the best to you. HOPE THIS HELPS
Old 01-03-2006, 09:29 PM

Default RE: Hoyt LazerTec?

I suppose I could try a RH Model, but not sure what I should be looking for really. I am Right Handed, but Left Eye Dominant....so everything that I am reading online etc tells me that I SHOULD be using a LH Bow.My local pro shop guy said that I could get a RH bow and with time I can train my right eye to be dominant...

Yet another factor to consider.... Not sure about the bow... it looks nice, and a Hoyt.... and pretty much in my price range... just wondering if some of the experts are warning about the type of limbs, or something else that this bow uses.......

I have come to rely on this forum as my 1st line of defense for all things bow related!!!! You all are awesome about helping the noobs out here like me!

J