Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Good sites to buy from

Old 12-18-2005, 06:08 PM

Default Good sites to buy from

What are some good sites to buy bows from. I'm looking for good prices and reliablity, thanks,
Roger
Old 12-19-2005, 10:12 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Good sites to buy from

Any of your big name places.. like Cabelas, Bass Pro etc... I also really like Archery experts and Hunters friend!
Old 12-19-2005, 12:03 PM

Cabelas is a good place but their 100% return policy is.......sorry. Read the fine print. I can't return my bow because it was bought back in 2003. They said that I can return it but its not guranteed that I can get my money back. I don't have money to just burn to "see" if they will do it or not. Thats why I am just trying to sell it on here. But they are a good place but kinda expensive.

Sportsman guide is a good place, usually a bit better on priceing but takes FOREVER to recieve an item adn takes the same amount of time for them to respond to an email.

CDNN in TX has some great prices but I don't know if they have bows, I think they mostly have just guns and muzzle loaders.

There's always ebay.
Old 12-22-2005, 07:00 AM
RMA
Fork Horn

You might try these guys www.rmarchery.com I hear they have GREAT customer service and low prices.