Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Parker Phoenix

Old 12-15-2005, 06:48 AM
Fork Horn

Default Parker Phoenix

I'm looking for opinions on the Parker Phoenix 34. The new bow bug has bit. I've got a Parker UL 31 right now and like it alot so I wouldn't mind staying with a Parker. Any opinions are appreciated!
Old 12-15-2005, 04:28 PM
Spike

Default RE: Parker Phoenix

Can't help you with the phoenix but am looking at the UL31. What do you like about it and why are you looking to replace?? I need to buy a bow from Cabelas as I have enough points and gift certs that it would be free. Would you recommend the UL31 or guide me in another direction?? I guess that the fact that you are looking at another Parker is a pretty fair indicator of your opinion of Parker bows??

Old 12-15-2005, 09:35 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Parker Phoenix

I really like the UL31, it's short, light, fast, and I shoot good with it. I'm not real sure why I am looking at a new bow[&:]. I guess I've hadit for 3 yearsand amabout ready for a change. I'm actually thinking aboutgetting the Phoenix and keepingmy UL31. I'd like to try a parallel limb bow. I also do alot of late season hunting so I guess I'm looking at something a bit longer, a little more forgiving for when the temp dipsbelow zero. If you are looking for a short bow, you can't go wrong with the UL31. It is incredible how light the bow is...weight is the one thing that will take some getting used to if I go to a longer bow.

As for Parker bows in general, yes I am impressed with them.A friend of mine has the UL 35 and he absolutely loves that bow as well. You really can't go wrong with any bow anymore though, it seems they are all real good. Hopefully this helps...