Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Which bow to buy....

Old 09-07-2005, 06:57 PM

Default Which bow to buy....

I cant beleive I am going to open myself up to this but....If you were going to buy a new bow, money not being an object which would you buy. I have had Jennings all my life. I have the Buckmaster G2 right now, and I think I can do better as far as speed and over all weight go. This new purchase will be strictly for deer hunting and the occasional 3-D shoot.
Old 09-07-2005, 07:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Which bow to buy....

If I were buying one today I'd go with either a Ross Archery CR334 or 337 or a Bowtech with Binary Cams (Allegiance or Old Glory). Just my 2 cents.
Old 09-07-2005, 10:16 PM

Default RE: Which bow to buy....

Wow,I cant believe it either...lol I would say a year ago that it is a personal thing & no one bow is for everybody,,,,But ,after you go and shoot this one & that one everybody tells you they would try,,,,And this is no Bull ****
Do yourself a big favor & shoot a Mathews Switchback,,,They are an amazingly high tech pieceof work & the precision is absolutely ,,,Well its the best bow that I have ever laid my hands on,and I was not a Mathews man at all...