Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Timberline No Peep

Old 06-21-2005, 09:13 AM
Spike

Default Timberline No Peep

Anyone out there using the No Peep from Timberline. This devise attaches to the riser and is supposed to be a "virtual kisser button" in that it requires you to come to the same anchor point each time, thereby doing away with a peep sight and a kisser button. Theory sounds good on paper, but I'd like to hear a first hand report from any users of this product..
Old 06-21-2005, 03:51 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Timberline No Peep

I got rid of my peep and put the Hind Sight II on, I love it. It works awesome. I have never tried the no peep.
Old 06-21-2005, 04:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

I have been shooting the No-Peep for a couple of months now. I give it very high marks. I am shooting it out to 60 yards and see no discernible difference in accuracy between it and a peep. It will be going to the mountains with me this fall.The only thing I don't know about the No-Peepis its durability, but I am going to find out.
Old 06-21-2005, 07:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

Another NP user here and I love it.Very durable.
I shoot mine to 40 yards and find myself more accurate with it then my peep.I have had one on my bows for a little over 2 years now and would never go back to a peep or kisser.
Some advantages to the NP is you get the stuff off your string,making for a faster arrow flight and you will always have a consistent anchor,especially shooting out of a tree,bending at the waist.
Its definately a pain to set it up your first time.
Disadvantages are----If you want to put a new site on then it will have to be set up again,being that it is mounted on the riser with the site holes.
You will find alot of guys here shoot them and will get a lot of responses,likes and dislikes.Do a search on the No-Peep here and you will find alot of info .
Try one out,you wont be dissapointed.
Old 06-21-2005, 08:17 PM
Giant Nontypical

I have just nicely started to mount my no-peep on my bow ,I've spoke to many guy's here such as extreme 1 and Gibblet and Ausie Guy and they all speak very highly of them .Once I get it set up I'll be able to tell you better about the no-peep ,but as I said lot's of positive feedback on the no-peep here .

nubo
Old 06-22-2005, 07:57 AM
Typical Buck

Can someone post a picture of it on their bow? I would like to see onemounted. Thanks
Old 06-22-2005, 01:26 PM
Spike

You can go to their web site and see the device mounted on a bow and also download the instructions for mounting the device.

Thanks to all for your input on this thread so far. Now I'm having to decide between the "No Peep" and the "Hindsight" What a decision !!
Old 06-22-2005, 02:50 PM

no peep is great....especially form a stand
Old 06-22-2005, 07:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

here ya go Gundigest---sorry for the poor quality but gives you a good idea
Old 06-22-2005, 08:50 PM
Giant Nontypical

Jason!

That's a mighty pretty string you got there bud LOL
That's the way I have mine set up now Jason ,thank's for the advice .

nubo

Quick Reply: Timberline No Peep

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.