Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

EZ Hanger

Old 06-20-2005, 12:19 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default EZ Hanger

Does anyone here use the EZ Hanger for their bow? They look like they'd work pretty well. Are they easy to screw into the tree if you are using a climber, or do you make a comotion when you try and get it in the tree?

Old 06-20-2005, 01:14 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: EZ Hanger

My dad has one and it works very well, I am planning on getting one for myself this year. It was easy and quiet screwing it into the tree.
Old 06-20-2005, 01:51 PM

nope don't use one ,i hold my bow the whole time.I don't want to take the chance of getting busted going for my bowJMO.
Old 06-20-2005, 05:27 PM
Spike

I myself use the EZ Hangar. I love the thing and would tell anyone to use one. I am a righthanded shooter and I screw it in a little bit above my head and to the left. When my bow sits there I can grab it with my left hand without alot of movement. It has a good machine screw for the tree so screwing it into the tree is very easy with any stand you use. I even have a video camera mount that I mounted on top of it so I can film my hunt. Hope this helps
Old 06-20-2005, 06:48 PM

I purchased one halfway through the early archery season last year and I can't imagine hunting from a treestand without it now. They are deffinitely worth spending a few dollars on.
Old 06-20-2005, 07:15 PM
Typical Buck

They are a great asset to have!!! I have used one for quite a while now....between it and my camera arm and something to hang my backpack on , they have made it easy to stay in a tree for those long hours needed to spot that big critter your after..
Old 06-20-2005, 08:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

I use one and ike it so much I have a few now for each set up. if you choose to use one I think you will be pleased with that one.
Old 06-20-2005, 08:29 PM

Just don't forget to take it out of the tree after you remove your stand! I did that this year. I took my stands down in January and while I was cleaning out my backpack in March while getting ready for turkey season, I realized I had left it in the tree! Fortunately I had put reflective tacks on the tree and was able to find it and retrieve it!
Old 06-20-2005, 09:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

I love mine as well. Bought 2 last year and 2 more this year. I can't imagine hunting without them now.
Old 06-21-2005, 10:27 AM
Giant Nontypical

Thanks for all of your feedback guys.

Quick Reply: EZ Hanger

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.