Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Impressed witih Bowtech

Old 06-02-2005, 03:50 PM

Default Impressed witih Bowtech

I just picked up my new bowtech allegiance yesterday, without having shot the bow all my expectations have been exceeded. The care bowtech takes in packaging their bows is phenominal(sp?). I have owned hoyts and mathews and their packaging consists of a bow in a bag put into a box. I just wanted to express my joy when I picked up my bow.
Old 06-02-2005, 04:59 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Impressed witih Bowtech

Congrat's on the new Allegiance ,this bow is a little rocket and I would love to have a new one myself ,but I'll have to wait till next season ,/I'm not ready to give up my Patriot Dually yet.

nubo
Old 06-02-2005, 05:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

I would love to have a new one myself ,but I'll have to wait till next season ,/I'm not ready to give up my Patriot Dually yet.

nubo

You mean you don't want to move into the back shed for the summer
Old 06-02-2005, 05:53 PM
jkb

Hey congrads on new bow.I shoot a switchback but it's always fun to get a new toyI love my bow very much also.Mine is also a new to start talking about a new one.Wife looks at my bow and says I can't believe you paid that much for that.She just has no idea what good toys are.
Old 06-02-2005, 08:52 PM

congrates on the new bow. i bought a new patriot dually last fall. after trying all the competition.the bow was everthing i thought it would be fast ,very quiet and forgiving. one thing about bowtech there speeds are very close to what they are stated at all the rest i tryed weren't even close.
Old 06-03-2005, 07:04 AM
Boone & Crockett

Congratulations on the new bow. That foam/cardboard "rack" that they package them on definitely makes for a secure shipment. I think you will continue to be more and more impressed with it as you continue to shoot it.
Old 06-04-2005, 10:40 AM

I shot it a few times last night a few times, very impressed.
Old 06-04-2005, 06:23 PM
Nontypical Buck

Nice bow, I may be shopping around soon for a new one.
Old 06-05-2005, 08:16 AM
Giant Nontypical

That's sooooo true Terry ,I'm sure it would be very cold there in the winter .No electricity,no insulation in minus 20's weather mean's a very long winter LOL

And just imagine no blanket's and bed

nubo
Old 06-06-2005, 09:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

Considering my last bow was a 20 year old Browning, my '03 BowTech is nothing short of rocket science. I think ill hang on to it for a while

Quick Reply: Impressed witih Bowtech

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.