Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowfishing
 My grandfather was a bow fisherman >

My grandfather was a bow fisherman

Community
Bowfishing Everything from carp to gator to gar, from the rivers to the oceans; this is the place to share information and stories about bowfishing.

My grandfather was a bow fisherman

Old 01-27-2005, 01:00 PM

Default My grandfather was a bow fisherman

I would like to get in to the sport, but i do-not have any thing to go off besides a few old stories pops told me. Anyway, he left me his old bow but no "stringers". I would be intrerested in some pointers. At first i wanted to do this just to make my grand mother "chicky" happy, but i realized that she gave me this stuff because she wanted me to pass a piece of pops legacy. I want to make him proud

Bowhntr5
Old 01-27-2005, 05:50 PM

Default RE: My grandfather was a bow fisherman

bowhunter5 go to bowfishusa.com and put a post on ther somebody near you shouldbe able to help
Old 01-28-2005, 11:34 PM

Default RE: My grandfather was a bow fisherman

Thanks for the info, i will post soon, btw, i have gotten in to some of pops old jurnals and (MAN) he had some pictures you would not beleve. Some real amaxing trophies. It was definently his passion. As of yet a havent heard about anyone from where i live ever talk about bow fishing. Anyway thanks!!!